What's new

A Photo released from Chinese side in regard of Pangong Tso conflict

He went by Indian Army official claim. If Indian Military itself is calling the video unauthenticated, how can it be allowed, please explain to me? and as he said already if Chinese disown the photo, we will delete this thread too..
If you think you have been dealt unjustly take it with Senior Mods in GHQ, that is all i can advise...
their statement's keyword "currently", the video actually proved by our side, it was early this month, one of our didn't expect they are prepared to escalated the situation, so he get out of the car to talked with the counterpart.

that is the reason why indian army was protesting using red banner but no such protest was carried by chinese army for release of soldiers and withdrawal from area
Lol.
Epic fail.
upload_2020-5-30_3-15-14-png.636611

their statement's keyword "currently", the video actually proved by our side, it was early this month.
The video from 16th/17th May was leaked by army after Chinese intelligence leaked that pic on sina (also from earlier this month). So a bit of tit for tat.

china should take firm decision from here whether they want to remain humble towards opponents and avoid war or take military action for securing their interests just like russia is doing,economy alone cannot make them top power, if you see history of power like u.s and other empires they had fought wars when needed to maintain their influence and strength,without fighting a war china will never lead the world

LOL Photoshop 7 year old Picture from dualat Baig:D:D

Indian soldier got injured

Yeah Posting a old Image for 2013

Why don't release video both chinese and india record every clash
I tried to help you guys, I did a reverse image search, comes negative. So unless you bring us a source, I can't lock the thread

I tried to help you guys, I did a reverse image search, comes negative. So unless you bring us a source, I can't lock the thread
What the Source Image unlike Our video There is no mentioned of area or Timeline
To Make its a thread the Proof Authenticity Lies With OP
No us

Also uniform of Particular image don't matches

Standard PLA uniform

india-china-standoff_650x400_51445709472.jpg

2020_5$largeimg_2147231982.jpeg

Pic from 7th May when 5 Indian soldiers were injured after ambushed by PLA.
Indian retaliated 8 days later by trapping a PLA Humvee and injuring 3-4 Chinese soldiers. I already posted that video.

Is there ANY credible and reliable evidence to confirm this?

It was a "leaked" photo this afternoon on Chinese social media, just like the other side did this morning, for the guy who says the uniform don't match.
309c236f8c3b1dfd057305.jpg
Source of this Image are These Chinese western command

It was a "leaked" photo this afternoon on Chinese social media, just like the other side did this morning, for the guy who says the uniform don't match.
309c236f8c3b1dfd057305.jpg
Source of this Image are These Chinese western command
Of which you have 0 evidence of........ :azn:
Realibility of this photo More questionable
No time line mentioned or place

Back
Top Bottom