What's new

A Photo released from Chinese side in regard of Pangong Tso conflict

Source of this Image are These Chinese western command
Grab from the 'yet to be authenticated' video from Indian Army. The guy on group is claimed to be chinese solider....well his uniform matches what O.P has posted. I guess this settles the issue with Uniform then
upload_2020-5-31_13-9-3.png

Still raises doubt on authenticity neither place time time line
As i said already, i ran the photo through Image analyzer, doesn't appear to be doctored image...there is no claim on exact time or date, a wild guess that its post Pandemic situation. I hope below settles the issue with Doctored image claim
upload_2020-5-31_13-20-38.png

upload_2020-5-31_13-21-10.png

upload_2020-5-31_13-22-2.png

@Foxtrot Alpha @BHarwana @FOOLS_NIGHTMARE @newb3e @masterchief_mirza @Ace of Spades @DESERT FIGHTER @Areesh @Mentee @SIPRA

Well, slept on the video of last night... there was something that bothered.

As we have seen from perious stand offs ...both sides have someone filming the incedence... FlyingKick ... and other videos of PLA and IA .... even the ones in which PLA is telling the IA to go back.

Hence, it is a SOP ..... to film /take pictures for their respective Command....

The India video was released on purpose and denial afterwards makes sense... Two birds with one stone...

It will palicate the IndianMedia and public... will be viral on social media.... and will be retweeted around the world.. showing 'humiliation' of PLA.... PsyOp.

It appears thence that the picture is very recent which @IblinI shared in the OP is a PLA Counter to IndianPsyOp!

A message as well from PLA that is why the quick IA denial message!

Mangus
Exactly, they tried to play smart but it backfired...They lynched one guy and a damage to Humvee from baton strikes, Chinese not only beat up the soliders, but tied them up and left them for dead....it's pretty bad...

As i said already, i ran the photo through Image analyzer, doesn't appear to be doctored image...there is no claim on exact time or date, a wild guess that its post Pandemic situation. I hope below settles the issue with Doctored image claim
View attachment 636919
View attachment 636920
View attachment 636921
The "supposed viral image back in 2013" as per one of the Indian member which has no trace or what so ever on the internet.
I see what they are trying.

xactly, they tried to play smart but it backfired...They lynched one guy and a damage to Humvee from baton strikes, Chinese not only beat up the soliders, but tied them up and left them for dead....it's pretty bad...
one guy There Whole Convoy just few Metres away Watching it In reverse posting image Which neither has
Place Or time line mentioned

pla2.png

The "supposed viral image back in 2013" per one of the has no trace or what so ever on the internet.
I see what they are trying, none of the members be it Chinese or Indian, Indonesian were question about the source in the other thread.
Because It video-graphic evidence And other Photo Which neither has Place And time line Mentioned

Chinese record every incident why don't release video of this so called Kidnapping of indian soldiers

The "supposed viral image back in 2013" as per one of the Indian member which has no trace or what so ever on the internet.
I see what they are trying.
well I hope they left satisfied with my answers here :rolleyes:

Chinese record every incident why don't release video of this so called Kidnapping
As I said this could be avoided, you won't see this photo until one of yours decided to "leak" the video.

As I said this could be avoided, you won't see this photo until one of yours decided to "leak" the video.
Since You don't Know In court Of Law CCTV Evidence Has More reliability than Photo

Nevertheless Its Not About chest thumping And Indian Army Declined officially about the said video

Well, as O.P mentioned & I can see too, Chinese are wearing masks, thats there uniform. The guys pined to the ground, left fore dead look line IA to me, i can see their Uniform. O.P has not given the exact time period but am assuming it's post COVID19 pandemic, going by the masks....

let me help you giving that answer

I wasn't talking about this image in particular but about the policy of this website.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom