What's new

A Photo released from Chinese side in regard of Pangong Tso conflict

Indians are very quiet in this thread. I wonder why. :rofl:
They are waiting their moody to tell them what to say about this pic cuz clearly it seems like failed sir G kal (surgical ) strike to me.

143144ou6shuv8huwbr6ys.jpg

@Starlord @Hachiman @Arsalan 345 @striver44
Pic from 7th May when 5 Indian soldiers were injured after ambushed by PLA.
Indian retaliated 8 days later by trapping a PLA Humvee and injuring 3-4 Chinese soldiers. I already posted that video.

Last edited by a moderator:
Other injured in vehicles managed to run away. One got his head busted so fell to the ground. Another injured (the driver ) was stuck in the vehicle which is why you can see vehicle moving back on own power.

Indian soldiers were attacked on 7th May.
Indian retaliation on 16/17th May.

We carried out a classic ambush albeit with stones, Chinese scout troops were provoked to get out of vehicle and then we pelted them with stones and slingshot.
Two ran way to their main patrol 300m behind and the driver managed to get into his vehicle. One injured fell on the ground and was seized. The vehiclr and the driver along with the grnd guy were returned after 8 hrs.

This is the video they "leaked" today, the location is obviously Pangong Tso earlier this month.
No.
Date of that Indian army video is 16th/17th May

Last edited:
This is your Indian Army's statement. If PLA also releases statement this thread will get shut as well.
You must be the last person to talk anything about keeping in line with official confirmation, most threads based on RUMINT, OSINT should be deleted too if we wait for official confirmation. Then again, as I said before, I understand the need to defend someone, you're free to do so. :enjoy:

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom