What's new

A Photo released from Chinese side in regard of Pangong Tso conflict

This is your Indian Army's statement. If PLA also releases statement this thread will get shut as well.

EZUntG4X0AAqvZQ

This sort of nonsense should never have been permitted, in the first place.

Oh Joe Joe... You're all suited up and ready for action. :D

I'm rather irritated at some of the nonsense I have been reading.

@BHarwana Is this thread gonna get deleted soon as fake :lol: I guess not.
prove the picture to be from unreliable source or refute it, we will lock the thread....all lot of threads get locked due to unreliable source, no source or fake.... few OSINT handles are accepted as reliable source

Video of Indian retaliation to Chinese ambush within 9 days. Several Chinese soldiers injured. Two more were left behind, One inside vehicle and one on the ground.
no one wearing a mask on Indian side, so difficult to guess the time this video was shot, you can see even Chinese are without mask....Mask is not a definite measure of authenticating a timestamp but atleast helps to put things into perspective. For all we know video is from last year.
As far as Chinese photo is concerned then atleast it is giving hint that image grab is from recent time - post COVID19 pandemic....Also to add your own Indian Army has disowned the video
upload_2020-5-31_12-13-5.png

prove the picture to be from unreliable source or refute it, we will lock the thread....all lot of threads get locked due to unreliable source, no source or fake.... few OSINT handles are accepted as reliable source

Isn't it the other way round. The picture has to be from a reliable source to be accepted.

I have been telling the same in other thread which newly appointed mod @BHarwana swiftly deleted. Chinese injured our soldiers few days back and it was reported.

I am awaiting cheerleaders from other thread talking about Geneva conventions and mob lynching. :)
Your side ambushed one of our which leads to a major fist fight later, but the problem was resolved through dialogue later until one of your soldier decided to "leaked" the footage to claim "victory" for domestic consumption after almost a month.
All of this could be avoided.

We believe in freedom of expression can't touch any thing until there is proof. Once Indian Army released statement had to act.

I understand your point; it is valid. But we have had far too much of these fake videos and bits of fake news. Slowly, I see PDF sliding into the kind of general morass in which external media in South Asia has been enmired.

I think we need to stop trying to be an instant news-feed, or even a slightly delayed news-feed; personally, I thought PDF was for analysis and for discussion. It should stay there and not pander to the gallery.

Isn't it the other way round. The picture has to be from a reliable source to be accepted.
no body is putting a time stamp on it, is it doctored image? doesn't look like to me.
Has the author claimed that it is from yesterday? well to that I have already said that no, we can't be sure of the time line....

Facesaving , even if we assume the video is recent, they don't want to upset the Chinese that there guy was beaten down by more than a dozen Indian soldiers
I know that bro. But if they have denied it them who are we to say anything. If India has the courage to accept it we should open the thread.

Your side ambushed one of our which leads to a major fist fight later, but the problem was resolved through dialogue later until one of your soldier decided to "leaked" the footage to claim "victory" for domestic consumption after almost a month.
All of this could be avoided.

The sequence of fights are not known, you and me would like to assume opposite.

Rest I agree with you, its unnecessary and vitiate the environment.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom