What's new

A Photo released from Chinese side in regard of Pangong Tso conflict

So indeed they took them captive after they broke a suv mrap and beat a chinese soldier.

I knew indians always play scripts and distort reality .

加油 我就知道。:china:
LOL Indian soldiers were Wearing BPJ and Ballastic helmets in video were is that o_Oo_Oo_O

Pakistan should start increasing heat on LoC, let India choose if they want to lose territory to Pakistan or China. :lol:

Who is gonna help Indians? USA is busy in Minnesota controlling blacks. Anyway I don't think US even cares. :cry::cry::cry:

So being opportunistic.... let this tension ease with China and Corona pandemic is over....

After that there will be only India and Pakistan both locked in the dark room with no way out for you....

Brave PLA this how they saving there fellow soldiers from getting beating up by running :disagree::disagree:

View attachment 636931
You are in denial mode after PLA Ran back Leaving there Fellow soldier View attachment 636934
Are you stupid? That was an old video. Even denied by your Army. You think repeating your lies will make it become true? We're all here to debunk every video Indians post.

So indeed they took them captive after they broke a suv mrap and beat a chinese soldier.

I knew indians always play scripts and distort reality . This is not bollywood and indians got EPIC *** beating this is reality of indians.

Ultra epic fail.
The Chinese soldiers were beaten and their APC damaged a 8-9 days after Indian soldiers were attacked. So it is India who launched revenge strike.

Are you stupid? That was an old video. Even denied by your Army. You think repeating your lies will make it become true? We're all here to debunk every video Indians post.
We Means Chinese And Pakistani's

Its Ancient from 1962 :disagree::disagree:

I knew indians always play scripts and distort reality . This is not bollywood and indians got EPIC *** beating this is reality of indians.

In unconfirmed video shared by Indians, which Indian army denied, this is what happened.

So they beat a defenseless, captured Chinese soldier hiding behind a shield? Jumping up and down like monkeys and screaming "Maar, marr" (Kill,kill,) how evolved are these cavemen?

This is supposed to be some victory?

Then Chinese released photo tells all about the aftermath of Indian casualties, staggering and total defeat.

How can Indians even show their face after this?

Is this right guys @rott ?

We can clearly see one was on the ground and one inside vehicle who was clearly trying to reverse vehicle on it's own engine power

As Indian attack came later and Chinese have failed to hit back, it is an Indian victory.
Since we are telling stories, here is one from me....ask anyone, Military SOP dictates that driver stays inside the vehicle at all times specially in situation like these, in case an Hot Exfil is needed. So I have a hard time believing that the driver who is inside an armored Humvee was beaten up, truth is Driver never exited the vehicle.

2 x Soldiers exited the vehicle to negotiate with the Indian Party, however IA retaliated and manage to pin one solider down, other escaped the grip and ran away, while third stayed inside the vehicle....So technically only was beaten by Indian Army,, which can be seen in the video.
1:6 I think, it's a good figure :D

In unconfirmed video shared by Indians, which Indian army denied, this is what happened.

So they beat a defenseless, captured Chinese soldier hiding behind a shield? Jumping up and down like monkeys and screaming "Maar, marr" (Kill,kill,) how evolved are these cavemen?

This is supposed to be some victory?

Then Chinese released photo tells all about the aftermath of Indian casualties, staggering and total defeat.

How can Indians even show their face after this?

Is this right guys @rott ?
A Chinese guy on twitter and some big shrimps on Weibo claimed photo are going to released after seeing that video this morning, they liked to bringing up an already solved conflict after nearly a month for domestic consumption and probably for Yankees,which leaves us no choice.

Pakistan should start increasing heat on LoC, let India choose if they want to lose territory to Pakistan or China. :lol:

Who is gonna help Indians? USA is busy in Minnesota controlling blacks. Anyway I don't think US even cares. :cry::cry::cry:
we shouldnot do the blunder we did in 1962 .
even if have to ask youth to takeup arm and go iok we should do that but dont miss an opportunity if war breaks out Between india and China.

Since we are telling stories, here is one from me....ask anyone, Military SOP dictates that driver stays inside the vehicle at all times specially in situation like these, in case an Hot Exfil is needed. So I have a hard time believing that the driver who is inside an armored Humvee was beaten up, truth is Driver never exited the vehicle.

2 x Soldiers exited the vehicle to negotiate with the Indian Party, however IA retaliated and manage to pin one solider down, other escaped the grip and ran away, while third stayed inside the vehicle....So technically only was beaten by Indian Army,, which can be seen in the video.
1:6 I think, it's a good figure :D

If that's what's really happened then it doesn't bode well for the indians. It enables the Chinese to go on the offensive against the indians. Something which the indians are not capable of handling.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom