What's new

A Photo released from Chinese side in regard of Pangong Tso conflict

boar hunting season begins .
good going China .

Pakistan should start increasing heat on LoC, let India choose if they want to lose territory to Pakistan or China. :lol:

Who is gonna help Indians? USA is busy in Minnesota controlling blacks. Anyway I don't think US even cares. :cry::cry::cry:

Indians have a track record of lying and changing goal posts very often to suit their agenda. 99% Pakistani and Chinese members have experienced it. We're the living proof.
LOL Seriously All global media finds CCP unreliable
See you Press ranking index

Indians have a track record of lying and changing goal posts very often to suit their agenda. 99% Pakistani and Chinese members have experienced it. We're the living proof.
We have seen it all in this very thread, first "2013 photo" self deleted later, other one jumps in "wrong cammo,not IA soliders" proven wrong in a sec.
Don't egadged with them.

143144ou6shuv8huwbr6ys.jpg

The Chinese soliders are all wearing masks btw.
@Starlord @Hachiman @Arsalan 345 @striver44

Source: Supmil.net
So indeed they took them captive after they broke a suv mrap and beat a chinese soldier.

I knew indians always play scripts and distort reality . This is not bollywood and indians got EPIC *** beating this is reality of indians.

加油 我就知道。:china:

Pakistan should start increasing heat on LoC, let India choose if they want to lose territory to Pakistan or China. :lol:

Who is gonna help Indians? USA is busy in Minnesota controlling blacks. Anyway I don't think US even cares. :cry::cry::cry:

You should try that. Honestly. No kidding. Usa is busy in Minnesota and China is already attacking us. If Pakistan doesn't attack us right now , it is either a Coward or a Stupid or both.

Whatever being said, I beleive india is the only country in the world apart from US, Russia, which has the guts to go head on head with the chins.
Not saying it is the wise choice though.

Back
Top Bottom