A Patriot - A Leader - A Spy

Kompromat

ADMINISTRATOR
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
A Patriot - A Leader - A Spy

FB_IMG_1539194822457.jpg

Heading an organisation like the ISI is a position of global significance any given day of the year, it comes with its own powers and pitfalls. However the service rendered by this particular officer to Pakistan's national security & indeed to International peace & stability is unprecedented when the threat dynamics of the time slot he served in are factored in.

Lt. General Naveed Mukhtar's relationship with the ISI began during the most bleak & darkest hours of our State's history, when the survival of the state was still a question to be answered. He was among the few men at the right place & at the time to answer the call and answer they did. Lt. General Naveed Mukhtar was then the head of ISI's Counterterrorism effort. It wouldn't be wrong to say that all things considered - this man is the principal architect of Pakistan's successful Counterterrorism programme, which was and still is being executed by various organs of the State.

In a few days, Lt. General Naveed Mukhtar will hang his boots after an illustrious 35 year long service rendered to the State of Pakistan. We would be lucky to hear about his experiences, being who he was, what he did and what he was capable of during the darkest hours of our country - years from now.

We at Pakistan Defence Forum chose to write this short tribute to first thank him for his service to Pakistan and secondly to highlight key facts about a man who helped navigate this country through existential crisis. It is because of patriots like him that we remain safe & strong.

Pakistan Zindabad

Horus from team Pakistan Defence

Last edited:
He served the nation in the time of distress and did a great job. Kudos to you mate, you will remain an inspiration for millions of aspiring young men who are ready to serve their country.

ISI is an organisation that indulges in the thankless job of safeguarding the nation from threats before they reach our shores. Every nameless hero who has suffered, injured or lost his life in the line of defence deserves a standing ovation from the nation but only Allah Subhana wa Ta'alaa can reward them for their sacrifice and we pray Him to bless with the best of both worlds.

You thank them too much and they get all suspicious :sarcastic:

He served the nation in the time of distress and did a great job. Kudos to you mate, you will remain an inspiration for millions of aspiring young men who are ready to serve their country.

ISI is an organisation that indulges in the thankless job of safeguarding the nation from threats before they reach our shores. Every nameless hero who has suffered, injured or lost his life in the line of defence deserves a standing ovation from the nation but only Allah Subhana wa Ta'alaa can reward them for their sacrifice and we pray Him to bless with the best of both worlds.

tell me one of them

NDS assets (TTP) being mysteriously assassinated in Afghanistan.

The rest of the improvement in the security situation is in front of your eyes --- it has been achieved through a very good mix of CT, CI and foreign ops.

It seems that you don't know him personally, nor do you know details about his achievements / approach relative to others, so I'm not sure where your statement came from. Let me reverse the question: why do you think he is "just an average" officer?

i think gen rizwan was best as at that time karachi was full of target killings and north wazirstan was full of ttp.He played important role in successful elimination of terrorists and when naveed mukhtar came things were already controlled and much better than at gen rizwan time of taking charge
NDS assets (TTP) being mysteriously assassinated in Afghanistan.

The rest of the improvement in the security situation is in front of your eyes --- it has been achieved through a very good mix of CT, CI and foreign ops.

It seems that you don't know him personally, nor do you know details about his achievements / approach relative to others, so I'm not sure where your statement came from. Let me reverse the question: why do you think he is "just an average" officer?

i think gen rizwan was best as at that time karachi was full of target killings and north wazirstan was full of ttp.He played important role in successful elimination of terrorists and when naveed mukhtar came things were already controlled and much better than at gen rizwan time of taking charge

Sir, you are right that Rizwan Akhtar came during a time when things were much worse and in crisis mode. But the really bad time was under Pasha and Zaheer-ul-Islam (highest number of bombings, etc.) and Gen Mukhtar was DG-CT in the ISI then and set the standards that continued under Gen Rizwan.

Back
Top Bottom