What's new

A newly-released picture shows a large group of Indian soldiers captured by China PLA in Galwan Valley in 2020

Wait a second. I expressly ordered photos and videos of 200 Captured and Detained PLA soldiers (TM), not more photos and videos of captured Indian Jawans! I request a REFUND!!!!
maybe they really did captured 200 pla soldiers in alternate realities. hinduism and buddhism believe in multiverse. you never know.

cant find the thread so here is the link to the video again
After treatment by our military doctors, the Indian soldiers finally took off their eye-bandages and their eyesight returned to normal

Kudos to our army's exquisite medical skills
经过我军军医的悉心治... - @轻兵器的微博 - 微博 (weibo.com)

Last edited:
cant find the thread so here is the link to the video again

经过我军军医的悉心治... - @轻兵器的微博 - 微博 (weibo.com)
战甲装研菌 said:
Our army rescued a group of Indians who were in danger outdoors. To prevent snow blindness, we blindfolded the Indians and helped them walk in the spirit of humanistic care.
:omghaha:
我就是李蛋蛋啊 said:
"It is reported that the Chinese Army General Hospital recently carried out cataract treatment fast service channel at the Sino-Indian border, providing free cataract surgery for the Indian army in the "Operation Brightness". At noon local time on the 12th, the Indian soldiers were discharged collectively with the help of the PLA, and most of them said that when their eyes are well, they would like to walk and see the Chinese land. To share the joy with the Chinese people after restoring their eyesight and make their own contribution to the construction of the Belt and Road..."

This is Chinese weakness. Mercy and graciousness to indians is a huge mistake. They should have beaten these indians to death.
OMG! are you 飞扬立白28789 from weibo who posted exact same comment: 中国人民解放军都是菩萨兵,一直以来都是优待俘虏。只可惜这些俘虏常常恩将仇报,所以再见到就应该往死里打

Last edited:
don't worry, Indians will give a befitting reply in Bollywood

Also Indians claim the video is fake, POWs are paid Pakistan actors :rofl:

So basically the Indian army allowed 80 Pakistanis actors to be transported by the PLA to heavily contested territory without notifying their superiors or taking action?

They are even less competent than I gave them credit for.

Back
Top Bottom