What's new

A newly-released picture shows a large group of Indian soldiers captured by China PLA in Galwan Valley in 2020

Check replies to this tweet. Not a single one questioning its authenticity

All believe in it. A country of delusional buffoons

I saw one of these rambos telling Amitabachan that he killed 5 Pakis while he was down, That interview is on youtube.. LMAO...
Now they'll say they invented multiverses.
And hey not? They invented the Internet, surgery, planes/flight, and whatnot... I'd say they discovered multiverse because they live in one of them..

I saw one of these rambos telling Amitabachan that he killed 5 Pakis while he was down, That interview is on youtube.. LMAO...

And hey not? They invented the Internet, surgery, planes/flight, and whatnot... I'd say they discovered multiverse because they live in one of them..

killed 5 pakis when he was down? :rofl:

these fools utter these bullshit, but Indian believe them:cheesy:

Last edited:

Yai apparently that indian soldier had some coins in his front pocket and survived G3 bullets at point blank range. :pop:

Yai apparently that indian soldier had some coins in his front pocket and survived G3 bullets at point blank range. :pop:

The soldier is actually an Indian wolverine. He was shot many times with blood splattered all over but he kept on moving forward and shooting. I was surprised the Bollywood make it a cross genre of a superhero movie with the Super Powa genre.

They hit a snag in the casting process. Not enough NE Indians in Bollywood for Chinese roles.

they are cheap, they just use whatever they can find. look the PLA uniforms in their shitty movie, they don't even bother to make it look real, because Indian Hinduvta fools believe them anyway
The soldier is actually an Indian wolverine. He was shot many times with blood splattered all over but he kept on moving forward and shooting. I was surprised the Bollywood make it a cross genre of a superhero movie with the Super Powa genre.

I am surprised Bollywood did not shoot a Indian supa hero singled handedly wiped out whole PLA division. :rofl:

It has been ten days man. Where are the ground breaking photos you promised?
90909090909.jpg

This is one of the wannabe professional "expert" on the shit forum. He tells his DELUSIONAL followers that Indian soldiers phones were confiscated and their pictures got deleted after the Galwan clash, BUT SOMEHOW in a MAGICAL way he saw the pictures of Chinese soldiers on the Indian soldier phone. Only delusional Indians believe in the wannabe professional "expert" BS.

Attachments

• dumbindianwannabexpert.jpg
    dumbindianwannabexpert.jpg
    114.7 KB · Views: 72
This is one of the wannabe professional "expert" on the shit forum. He tells his DELUSIONAL followers that Indian soldiers phones were confiscated and their pictures got deleted after the Galwan clash, BUT SOMEHOW in a MAGICAL way he saw the pictures of Chinese soldiers on the Indian soldier phone. Only delusional Indians believe in the wannabe professional "expert" BS.
Indian will never blame themselves. They will always find excuse for any of their hiccups and failure. :lol:

India Rocket can't launch or failed. Chinese sabotaged.

"I saw it with my own eyes we had proof of defeating China but we were so honorable and humble that we deleted it and instead just posted made up victim names and fake stories using completely unrelated pictures like old graves and graduation ceremonies for a whole year"

Their lies are more embarassing than their defeat.

Back
Top Bottom