What's new

A newly-released picture shows a large group of Indian soldiers captured by China PLA in Galwan Valley in 2020

History repeating itself.

FBkSjkKVIAQI34x.jpg

View attachment 784723
Aah India. They ridicule Pakistan for surrendering territory which had a huge swath of Indicunt in between. While they've just been humiliated and lost part of contiguous India. Oh my days.

We wish China retakes its territories soon and Pakistan will follow to liberate it's land!

Check replies to this tweet. Not a single one questioning its authenticity

All believe in it. A country of delusional buffoons
beaten black and blue, captured such a big group simply means rest fled or dead, even a blind man would have opened his eyes, knowing the fact on the ground with such photo but just not Indian.

Truly delusional fantasy stories that can't even pass off as script for movies, because it sounded so moronic that any normal human being would know is not credible at all. And yet... Indians actually believe their own BS and got 1000s of likes.o_O
They want to avoid the humiliations of needing to jump off 13th storey high becos of humiliating defeat by Chinese in Galwan valley. So need to cook up some elementary fantasy story to make them fee better. :rofl:
It's the 5th day since your claim. Where are the pictures you promised?
I help him to post.

Pig head 1.jpg

:rofl:

Last edited by a moderator:

View attachment 784723

The case in 2020 is far and away more pathetic and humiliating, the Chinese can manage to capture so many of the them without the involvement of firearm, I could not imagine the pathetic-ness of Indians.

They need to disband their army entirely, and stick to being internet warriors and flooding the internet with their pathetic and illogical stories instead.

the humanitarian aids from the PLA to the captured Indian soldiers in Gallwan.

View attachment 784928

New video link posted here:

Wait a second. I expressly ordered photos and videos of 200 Captured and Detained PLA soldiers (TM), not more photos and videos of captured Indian Jawans! I request a REFUND!!!!
Be patient please. It takes time for Bollywood to find the actors and do the Firming.

Loser Indians have had there arSes handed to them by PLA in every confrontation they started against china from the 60s to now. And I’m sure PLA has hundreds more pics of Indian pows

Back
Top Bottom