What's new

A newly-released picture shows a large group of Indian soldiers captured by China PLA in Galwan Valley in 2020

Gather 'round kids, it's story time!

1634067673735.png

A lot of us (me included) probably thought that the little note book Captain Puffy Eyes here is holding up is his military documentation. That, apparently, is not the case. I recently listened to a Chinese geopolitical podcasts and one of the guests is a Global Times journalist who travelled to Tibet to cover Xi's visit a couple of months ago. He talked with the locals, both PLA and Tibetan civilians, so I assume that his story is legit:

The recently leaked photos are NOT individually taken. They are in fact screencaps of a much longer video that China has filmed during and post the Galwan Incident. These images, as well as video snippits of the Galwan incident China released earlier in March, are from the same documentary. According to him, the notepad the Jawan is holding is in fact a signed confession --- an admission of guilt, and the red smudge is his fingerprint. At this point you may wonder --- aren't red ink hard to come by in Galwan Valley? Guess what? Even though red ink is scarce, blood isn't. He pressed his fingerprint using his own blood.

Gather 'round kids, it's story time!

A lot of us (me included) probably thought that the little note book Captain Puffy Eyes here is holding up is his military documentation. That, apparently, is not the case. I recently listened to a Chinese geopolitical podcasts and one of the guests is a Global Times journalist who travelled to Tibet to cover Xi's visit a couple of months ago. He talked with the locals, both PLA and Tibetan civilians, so I assume that his story is legit:

The recently leaked photos are NOT individually taken. They are in fact screencaps of a much longer video that China has filmed during and post the Galwan Incident. These images, as well as video snippits of the Galwan incident China released earlier in March, are from the same documentary. According to him, the notepad the Jawan is holding is in fact a signed confession --- an admission of guilt, and the red smudge is his fingerprint. At this point you may wonder --- aren't red ink hard to come by in Galwan Valley? Guess what? Even though red ink is scarce, blood isn't. He pressed his fingerprint using his own blood.
1634067673735-png.784328

There's also rumor that this man is the second in command of the IA force. (the top commander has been clubbed to death during the skirmish)

Also, all the Indian soldiers pictured are officers. The PLA captured around 500 Indian troops during the skirmish. All the regular enlisted troops was not detained because the PLA didn't want to feed them. Only the Indian officers were detained.

1634067673735-png.784328

There's also rumor that this man is the second in command of the IA force. (the top commander has been clubbed to death during the skirmish)

Also, all the Indian soldiers pictured are officers. The PLA captured around 500 Indian troops during the skirmish. All the regular enlisted troops was not detained because the PLA didn't want to feed them. Only the Indian officers were detained.

Pictures do show a very long line of captured Indian soldiers. We just have to wait for more pictures to see the full scale of it.

FBUk_i5VUAEJY7u.jpg

FBQ7uxMVQAghuJA.jpg

All the Indian trolls are busy spamming their Galwan valley movie screen captures and try to pass off as real photos on twitter right now. When people point out their photos are from their own movie, not real one. They start posting WW-II Chinese civilian being killed and Korean war photos. You thought you find out how shameless Indians are, and then they surprise you with another new low....:disagree:

All the Indian trolls are busy spamming their Galwan valley movie screen captures and try to pass off as real photos on twitter right now. When people point out their photos are from their own movie, not real one. They start posting WW-II Chinese civilian being killed and Korean war photos. You thought you find out how shameless Indians are, and then they surprise you with another new low....:disagree:

You forgot Indian Bollywood story tellers on Twitter.

This goes to show that the Bhakts don’t care about the well-being of their soldiers. They are tissue paper that could be thrown away if God forbid, that they show Mother India in a bad light.
100 out of a billion don't even register a blip on their "Care" meter.

This is gold, :rofl: It further proves India media is fake news

I don't see any knives wounds, the "battle hardened" Indian soldiers were clubbed and punched in the face, but not with barbed wires, lying India piece of shit
At this point I think maces would've been necessary to bash their lyin' theivin' faces in.

Pakistan approves! :china: :pakistan:

Back
Top Bottom