What's new

A newly-released picture shows a large group of Indian soldiers captured by China PLA in Galwan Valley in 2020

Our Indian members are strangely quiet. I haven't seen a single reply to this thread from our Indian members. Surely some have survived the second wave.

Eventually there comes some brave India members to make again the blabla that we're all very familiar with :)
1633925340439.png

Come and enjoy

That's one way to put it. I prefer to think of it as receiving enlightenment and attaining a spiritual sight. Your eyes have to be swollen shut so your third eye can open.

The PLA are missionary monks helping others attain enlightenment.

Well one of them already attained enlightenment to the point he ended up looking Chinese in the end see @siegecrossbow DP

Well one of them already attained enlightenment to the point he ended up looking Chinese in the end see @siegecrossbow DP
Precisely. When that person's eyes were open, he believed many lies about the PLA: weak, one-child sissies, chinkis, etc. When the PLA beat his eyes shut, his third eye opened and he stopped believing the lies. He now sees the truth about the PLA, I assure you.

Precisely. When that person's eyes were open, he believed many lies about the PLA: weak, one-child sissies, chinkis, etc. When the PLA beat his eyes shut, his third eye opened and he stopped believing the lies. He now sees the truth about the PLA, I assure you.
if you are talking about the Indian soldiers on the front line, I am sure they are very aware of PLA's capability, but those on the internet, those on PDF.:crazy:

But Indians have no problem swallowing cow piss...

China did a psychological number on them. Their spirits is down and they may never recover from this debacle.. Also the fact that they got manhandled I mean that one will be hard to digest. If some sort of obsecure gun fight had happened the shame wouldn't have been this much but they got ''caught and manhandled'' Without weapons just with Hands and fists. Their weapons were collected from them in a kindergarten type of way like collecting forbidden toys from the kindergarten kids..

The only way you can realize the pain and how shameful this is put yourself in their shoes. Imagine if this debacle had happened to Pakistan, China or any other country you are from.. Alot of people would have been fired in Pakistan and created a massive melt down could have lead to some higher figures even stepping down and in China it could have lead to some suicides within the higher military commanders who were in charge of such affairs.. Imagine some country just manhandling our boys from Pakistan and collecting their weapons like that all hell would have broken loose.. This is just used as an example to make you realize being manhandled like this is what truly is damaging

Last edited:
What's the story behind the picture of soldiers wearing shoes around their necks?
training punishment many years old pic when army wears these uniforms . i have this pic its edited they have guns also . even edited is bad last one still carry RPG . indians and blochs use this picture many time in past too .this is how they make indian public happy .

as i remember it was set of many pics some 10 years ago . i will search in my hard drive these guys were armed but indians removed the guns with PS .

Back
Top Bottom