What's new

A newly-released picture shows a large group of Indian soldiers captured by China PLA in Galwan Valley in 2020

1633893548409.png

What happens when you buy your own hype and think that the PLA are weak pushovers and challenge them to hand to hand combat.
That's one way to put it. I prefer to think of it as receiving enlightenment and attaining a spiritual sight. Your eyes have to be swollen shut so your third eye can open.

The PLA are missionary monks helping others attain enlightenment.

The Indians were $hit out of luck against the PLA.

First Indian superman and spiderwoman retired;

Second the Indian forces are used to a more passive foe such as this;

View attachment 783656

I noticed on the 'other' forum where a few of them reside the topic hasn't even come up, doesn't take much to figure out why :rofl:

Didn't their moderator not so subtly beg others to stop posting these images?

Why is their own government now denying that they've detained any PLA soldiers? Is the Indian government now covering on China's behalf to help the Chinese save face? To me, that's an even worse outcome than the alternative since this implies that Modi has effectively become Xi's bottom bitch.

Our Indian members are strangely quiet. I haven't seen a single reply to this thread from our Indian members. Surely some have survived the second wave.

Indeed. What happened to the usual suspects who always rags on and on about sissy Chinese single-child soldiers. Where are they hiding?

Back
Top Bottom