What's new

A newly-released picture shows a large group of Indian soldiers captured by China PLA in Galwan Valley in 2020

Wasp nest avalanche? That sounds very scary and deadly and slightly more feasible than a sharknado.

This..............

bee-wasp-and-hornet-nest-removal.jpg

Plus

This
1633882543398.jpeg

Equals =

Thiss......

1633758120469-png.783122

Wonder why the pics were released this time?

Indians created fake drama that they repelled an Chinese incursion at Arunachal pradesh and also detained Chinese soldiers. Obviously pure feel good propaganda.

China just released these pictures from last year to show them their face in the mirror.

This was the propoganda 2 days ago. All Indian channels were actively promoting it. With zero video or photo evidence, unlike chinese.

Another post on this forum shows $1B in IT exports from Pakistan in 2 months.
Arey Bhai logo, put a hold to all that IT services for a bit and start establishing Burnol factories.
After release of these pictures, I predict Burnol export worth at least $2B to the Indians within a week !

So the Indian "facts" stated that;

43 Chinese soliders were killed
Indian troops had lost 20 men with no one missing.

The facts emerged later that China had actually captured 10 men, four of whom were high ranking including a colonel;

The Chinese released footage of the moments before the battle.

Now photos clearly showing of around 100 troops having been beaten to a bloody pulp and captured

No wonder the world doesn't believe anything they say.

So the Indian "facts" stated that;

43 Chinese soliders were killed
Indian troops had lost 20 men with no one missing.

The facts emerged later that China had actually captured 10 men, four of whom were high ranking including a colonel;

The Chinese released footage of the moments before the battle.

Now photos clearly showing of around 100 troops having been beaten to a bloody pulp and captured

No wonder the world doesn't believe anything they say.

I predict the next batch of pictures will be the captured Indian Colonel along with the 3 other high ranking officers

The Indians were $hit out of luck against the PLA.

First Indian superman and spiderwoman retired;

Second the Indian forces are used to a more passive foe such as this;

1633893126962.png

You mean 93,000,000,000,000,000 Pak soldiers in 1971. The Gangus use that image like it is holy. So i guess this might be perfect anti-dote.

I noticed on the 'other' forum where a few of them reside the topic hasn't even come up, doesn't take much to figure out why :rofl:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom