What's new

A new thread for clearing doubts regarding Military Equipments!!

Iggy

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
India
Hi,

I am wondering whether we can start a new thread where idiots like me can ask questions about military equipents and their functions with out getting bash or labelled as troll and Experts here can answer them.. Usually if we ask some doubts, the thread will go off topic and usally ends up in flame war..Or is there any thread like that here in PDF.. A link would be appreciated..

Hi,

I am wondering whether we can start a new thread where idiots like me can ask questions about military equipents and their functions with out getting bash or labelled as troll and Experts here can answer them.. Usually if we ask some doubts, the thread will go off topic and usally ends up in flame war..Or is there any thread like that here in PDF.. A link would be appreciated..

I think best thing would be to compile a list of equipment you need clarification on, and start a thread, there a re quite a few knowledgeable members who can provide their inputs. Or just list your queries out here

Make a new thread with your queries, the queries should be sensible and comprehensive, not a simple one liner that how many do we have etc.

We should call it
"Idiots can ask questions about military equipments and their functions without getting bashed or labelled as troll thread!

A new reply to tell idiots to post their queries here

Back
Top Bottom