What's new

A message to the Arab Loving Pakistanis

Status
Not open for further replies.
We share your concern brother. What good are these sites when Pakistan cannot even sit down and talk with Israel? What have we achieved all these years by not recognizing Israel? Nothing.

Look at the immediate Arab states next to Palestine. They are all normalizing and recognizing Israel. Not because they love Israel, but because the reality is that if Palestine has to exist Israel also needs to be recognized.

We also have to recognize this undeniable fact. Yes, we condemn Israeli military action against innocent Palestinians, but what good is a condemnation when you cannot even convey your message face to face to Israel? We must also recognize Israeli existence and that is the only civil thing to do. Not only from a humanitarian perspective, but also from an Islamic perspective.

Our policy should be crystal clear. Israel and Palestine must exist side by side in whatever framework is acceptable to both sides.
Point 1 Israel will only be recognised by us when they stop supporting oppression off Kashmiris by Indian hands.

Point 2 If Israel can assure that no damage will be done too the holy sites and off course stop killing civilians then am sure we don't have a problem with them.

Point 3 I don't really care if there is a state called Palestine or not all I would like from Israel is safety off civilians and the holy sites and stop supporting Indian oppression off Kashmiris.Then we shall have no issue with Israel

We share your concern brother. What good are these sites when Pakistan cannot even sit down and talk with Israel? What have we achieved all these years by not recognizing Israel? Nothing.

Look at the immediate Arab states next to Palestine. They are all normalizing and recognizing Israel. Not because they love Israel, but because the reality is that if Palestine has to exist Israel also needs to be recognized.

We also have to recognize this undeniable fact. Yes, we condemn Israeli military action against innocent Palestinians, but what good is a condemnation when you cannot even convey your message face to face to Israel? We must also recognize Israeli existence and that is the only civil thing to do. Not only from a humanitarian perspective, but also from an Islamic perspective.

Our policy should be crystal clear. Israel and Palestine must exist side by side in whatever framework is acceptable to both sides.
What's wrong with recognising Palestine? By recognising Israel you are agreeing to accepting international war crimes and universal injustice and that one group of people can lay claim to another's land through colonial patronage. It will set a precedence- today Israel then tomorrow Kashmir and maybe even Baluchistan or Sindh etc. If grab for land is based on historical claims it will open up a can of worms as centuries of colonial maps are undone by military might.

We don't want to normalize relations with Israel but we don't need to be their enemies of the Israelis/Jews either. We need to be completely indifferent and not give a flying f**k about the Israeli Palestinian conflict.

Have we attacked the state of Israel? No. Have they tried to attack Pakistan in the past. Yes. So becoming indifferent won't change things. More importantly, like I said before say this public in Pakistan. We both know what the answer and reaction would be.

Well, if you don't recognize them and we have people like @Rasengan who like licking clean the shit off the Palestinian a*sshole what do you expect?
We are so unfortunate that our fathers who did lot to defend these arab states . Perform duties in different capacity are totally forgotten . Instead , our present and previous generation very much slave of arabs. Sorry to say, our nation has no pride or self respect. I would also blame the leaders and there corruption , who turn the nation into begging bowl. .... anyway its long discussion ...

What about Pakistani and Kashmiri victims. Do the Palestinians care about them?
When you are in survive mode you only think about yourself. Have you ever heard a stab victim say " yes police officer I am in extreme pain and been stabbed seeral times, oh yes by the way how are the Palestinians in Gaza"?

Well, if you don't recognize them and we have people like @Rasengan who like licking clean the shit off the Palestinian a*sshole what do you expect?

You sure do have a big mouth. Have the guts to go Pakistan and say this publicly. Talking is cheap, you live on planet Mars if you believe the ordinary Pakistani will accept your suggestion. Like I said to you before, I will rather be a moron than a swine.

Thanks. In that video lies the very heart of the malaise Pakistan faces. Pakistan is going to have to resolve this. No idea how but it has to. The malaise is very simple. what comes first Pakistan or the Muslim world. Meaning are Pakistani's loyal to -

• Pakistan
  • Muslimistan
It's that simple. and the vide you posted is clash between Pakistan [nation state] and Muslimistan [Muslim Ummah]. Because while there is convergence between the two often there is divergence.

You sure do have a big mouth. Have the guts to go Pakistan and say this publicly. Talking is cheap, you live on planet Mars if you believe the ordinary Pakistani will accept your suggestion. Like I said to you before, I will rather be a moron than a swine.
You boy, go be human tiolet tissue for some Palestinian you can find - lick his rim clean.

Point 1 Israel will only be recognised by us when they stop supporting oppression off Kashmiris by Indian hands.

Point 2 If Israel can assure that no damage will be done too the holy sites and off course stop killing civilians then am sure we don't have a problem with them.

Point 3 I don't really care if there is a state called Palestine or not all I would like from Israel is safety off civilians and the holy sites and stop supporting Indian oppression off Kashmiris.Then we shall have no issue with Israel

Absolutely agree on point 1. Let’s talk and find out if we can find common ground.

Point 2 and especially the Palestinian conflict is complex. This will take a lot of time. We can at least become party in talks. We will always defend our holy sites at all cost because this is our responsibility. We don’t need Israeli confirmation.

We need to be smart about point 3. We want to have good relations with all nations. We don’t want to appease one side and anger the other. That is why I keep pointing out to the Indian case. India plays a cunning and smart game. It appeases all sides. That is why they reap benefits from all sides despite oppressing Kashmiris. From an Islamic perspective we cannot abandon Palestine, but that is my personal opinion. This can also be said from a humanitarian perspective. Whether the Palestinians don’t recognize Kashmir or aren’t vocal should not influence our policy. Having said that, we must also normalize relations with Israel. Right now India is reaping all the benefits by sucking Israel into the Kashmir conflict.

Last edited:
Have we attacked the state of Israel? No. Have they tried to attack Pakistan in the past. Yes. So becoming indifferent won't change things. More importantly, like I said before say this public in Pakistan. We both know what the answer and reaction would be.

That's news to me. When did the Israelis try to attack Pakistan? Please post the links to the evidence here. By the way, the sikhs massacred 1 million innocent Pakistanis in August 1947. When are you and the Palestinians going to publicly condemn the sikhs? When are you and the Palestinians going to officiate a holocaust memorial day for 1 million Pakistani lives lost in August 1947?

You might as well should join Hezbollah. Go help your fellow brothers in Palestine and hope for a good beach landing

You boy, go be human tiolet tissue for some Palestinian you can find - lick his rim clean.

Temper, temper Chacha:) You're going to have a heart attack, stay calm before you combust. By the way learn to spell toilet:) You won't have the guts to go Pakistan and say this. We both know you'll be smacked in the face squealing like a queer. This is why you live in a bubble and can only push your views on the internet you anal retentive piece of sphincters puss.

When you are in survive mode you only think about yourself. Have you ever heard a stab victim say " yes police officer I am in extreme pain and been stabbed seeral times, oh yes by the way how are the Palestinians in Gaza"?

The indian army is doing FAR worst to the Kashmiris than the Israelis are doing to the Palestinians. Did the Israelis also force the Palestinians to become pro-indian?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom