What's new

A message to the Arab Loving Pakistanis

Status
Not open for further replies.
North Africans, esp Berbers, are great people. I greatly admire your strong culture and Islamic values.

Yes, Berbers are great people, different from the Arabs, I know many of them. But I am talking about Moroccan Arabs not Moroccan Berbers. My Children are half Arabs. I hope you understand it.

I second that. My children are half Moroccan Arabs. I speak the language. The ME Arabs really suck, I went to SA once, when I was a spring chicken and decided, I will only come back for Haj and Umrah. Had passed through Dubai many times, transit to Pakistan, without ever entering it. Don't feel the need to go to Dubai at all to see these arrogant little monsters.
So you hate couscous? and Tajin? and Mlewi?

Kashmir has no different from the Palestine. The same persecution and oppression are also experienced here. The international law and humanity is under feets. And because the world is less interested, Kashmir issue should be the top priority for all Islamic societies. Or, If Palestine is our number 1 problem, Kashmir is not number 2, it is equally important.

Pakistan has great sacrifices for the Arab states. And clearly supported all Arab communities with public opinion in all political crises, especially in Palestine. Nowadays, Pakistan is questioning the sincerity of some friendly countries, especially the UAE. If we were sincere in our friendship, we must accept this and correct our mistakes. It is very embarrassing that some Arabs to advertise as a gift theirs economic support and the accepting of Pakistani workers while some Arab air force still use Pakistani pilots at frontline jets. If we are Muslim, we must carry the morality of this religion.

Couldn't care less about the arabs to be honest. Bunch of no vision fools; as evidenced by their squabbling.

Instead of saying that such comment is racist ,wrong and profoundly Stupid/retarded...
you are trying to see if you are in it or not?

What will you gain? a piece of mind that you are "superior to others" in accordance to some bigot standard?

I will surely not rise such "trophy" in my house...

Apart from Turks. We love them. Forgot to mention that.

iran needs to cooperate with Pakistan and look after our interests as we look after theirs. otherwise they'll find themselves isolated and alone even in the Islamic world, they are already very isolated globally.

Judging from the Iranians in the UK, they could not care less about Arabs, Asians, Turks etc. They seem to be overly concerned with having good relationships with Western Europeans and rich Jews. They are also very Westernized compared to Pakistanis. Iranians always look to the West were they see their future. They hate being associated with Asians and even Arabs. Although polite, friendly and humane to Pakistanis compared to Arabs, they regard themselves as being members of the White race and want to be judged as such.

Please do not use this platform to spew your hatred for one NATION or another!

Jokes/ teasing/ annoying is all welcomed but bad mouthing for the sake of it is not welcomed!

If you cant use decent language then such threads are only worth being closed!

LASTLY, We saw that in recent attacks where some of you showed ZERO sense of understanding diplomacy, counter attacks, need to be cool minded and minding your language! ONCE you learn one or all of this, then ask me to open this thread ...UNTIL THEN

THREAD CLOSED!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom