What's new

A message to the Arab Loving Pakistanis

Status
Not open for further replies.
it is hurtful to see such comments while the crushing majority of Arab population is literally rooting for Pakistan.
online and in real life.
a pity.
We Pakistanis are grateful for Arab Muslim support.

By the way I met Arab Christians from Lebanon, Jordan, and Egypt. what makes you think they support Pakistan over India?

Since when are British-Pakistanis a reflection of Pakistan or Pakistani society?
The diaspora are a reflection of the country of origin - Pakistan. For instance take PDF. The webbie is Pakistan American. I would probably guess that at least half if not more of the PDF members are Pakistani diaspora. The single biggest source of money that keeps Pakistan afloat [over $20 billion] is from ex-pat Pakistan which is as much as trhe combined exports of Pakistan.

Thus to say the diaspora is not inexorably linked with Pakistan is delusion. One strand of that diaspora are British Pakistani's. Typical British or indigenous British don't give toss about Palestine. Supporting their local fotball team, have a drink at the local and going on drunken holidays to Spain is their thing. The affliction for Palestine and Muslim causes is something the Britishg Pakistan bring fro their country of origin like their food, dress and religion.

The diaspora are a reflection of the country of origin - Pakistan. For instance take PDF. The webbie is Pakistan American. I would probably guess that at least half if not more of the PDF members are Pakistani diaspora. The single biggest source of money that keeps Pakistan afloat [over $20 billion] is from ex-pat Pakistan which is as much as trhe combined exports of Pakistan.

Thus to say the diaspora is not inexorably linked with Pakistan is delusion. One strand of that diaspora are British Pakistani's. Typical British or indigenous British don't give toss about Palestine. Supporting their local fotball team, have a drink at the local and going on drunken holidays to Spain is their thing. The affliction for Palestine and Muslim causes is something the Britishg Pakistan bring fro their country of origin like their food, dress and religion.

Yet those same Pakistanis residing in Pakistan would rather we stay away and call us "coconuts" while we support our economy and families back home while we ache to see Pakistan less poor and strong I call this real patriotism yes they are many cucks in our diaspora but among them they are folks who still care

it is hurtful to see such comments while the crushing majority of Arab population is literally rooting for Pakistan.
online and in real life.
a pity.

Try visiting Pakistan and telling you are an Arab, and see the love and respect you will earn.

Many Pakistanis are only unhappy and disappointed with Middle Eastern govt's decisions to have relations with India on equal terms as with Pakistan, when India is butchering it's own Muslim population and massacring Kashmiris in Indian occupied Kashmir.

Kashmir is not just a Muslim land Pakistan is fighting for but Kashmir is an example of injustice that was done with Pakistan by British and Indians.

Try visiting Pakistan and telling you are an Arab, and see the love and respect you will earn.

They a simple and naive. Ask Pakistanis living in KSA, UAE, Bahrain, Qatar about how Arabs are like, or even some of us American/Canadian Pakistanis who interact with Arab Egyptians, Syrians, Palestinians, Jordanians, etc. on a daily basis.

Arabs generally don't care about Islamic solidarity, unless it involves an interest to them. They are mostly irreligious, skilled at speaking with emotion about Islam, but they don't practice it.

Not saying they are bad people, but Islam is not their priority.

Arab regimes are this way because most Arabs are this way. The most outspoken of them think they are super Muslims, and think they can say anything to anyone at any time when they are in masajid or a Muslim organization and that their words should be taken as hadith.

We are in this present disunited situation as a result of the disease of cowardice and betrayal which has infected the Arab mindset since their revolt against the Ottomans. It is the azab of Allah swt on them, and it won't end until they are wholesale massacred by the Israelis. This is based on sahih hadith where prophet Muhammad saws talked about Dajjal and when asked where are the Arabs to resist, He said that there will only be a few of them left.

Make no mistake, genocide is coming to the Arabs and their games will be over very soon. It is time that the rest of us Muslims pick up the true mantle of Islam and unite/brace for this.

About 75% of that 20 billion figure comes from Arab countries. Sent by mostly unskilled labourers who wouldn't have the resources to migrate to the West. Those billions from Arab countries are supporting millions of poor families in Rural Punjab and KPK.

As for British-Pakistanis, they have been there for 3 generation, it is the absolute failure of the British state and the diaspora itself that they still yearn for identities other than the British identity. Their feelings for the Syrians and the Palestinians is a manifestation of that failure.

Even 2nd generation Aussie-Pakistanis that I meet are more confident of themselves and their place in Australia than British-Pakistanis who have been their since the 60's.

Another point to note is that the OIC is the ONLY international organisation that came out and condemned India in the open. We should appreciate the support of these countries and their public.

online and in real life.
a pity.

Yes rooting for us so much so that arabs treat us like dirt in their countries, threatened us for say no to getting involved in Yemen, invested 100 billion dollars in India and invited them to be guest of honour at OIC no wonder it was boycotted by Qatar, Iran,Turkey and Pakistan nothing but a joke of an organisation . Lets be real here for Arabs Pakistanis are nothing but cannon fodder .

I think our OIC brothers did an awesome job bitchslapping bharat mata on her buttcheeks!

Indians have been utterly humiliated on the diplomatic front as well.

Yes rooting for us so much so that arabs treat us like dirt in their countries, threatened us for say no to getting involved in Yemen, invested 100 billion dollars in India and invited them to be guest of honour at OIC no wonder it was boycotted by Qatar, Iran,Turkey and Pakistan nothing but a joke of an organisation . Lets be real here for Arabs Pakistanis are nothing but cannon fodder .

Iran boycotted it because of its dispute with the U.A.E not because of India. Infact they were pretty gidddy about the Indian strike and were having their own ideas about crossing the border.

Iran boycotted it because of its dispute with the U.A.E not because of India. Infact they were pretty gidddy about the Indian strike and were having their own ideas about crossing the border.
iran needs to cooperate with Pakistan and look after our interests as we look after theirs. otherwise they'll find themselves isolated and alone even in the Islamic world, they are already very isolated globally.

its just one man.... lets jot forget oic condemned india..

OIC is a joke there is still the Arab-Persian cold war and I think Pakistan should withdraw . They could have condemned them without inviting them. lol Imagine if Pakistan invited Israel as a guest of honour (right after they launched aggressive military and diplomatic actions against Palestine ) but then condemned them afterwards it just wouldn't mean much.
Pakistan did more than just give statements it actually risked their lives of it's pilots in Arab-Israeli wars I will believe in some OIC credibility when we see UAE block 60 F-16 and Saudi Euro fighters helping to patrol Pakistani skies in a time of Conflict .

Yes I know that's why I say OIC is a joke none of them care for Pakistan they always put their own interests above everything Pak should no longer act as their babysitter/bodyguard. They are not worth our energy- the only one the only Muslim country Pak should ride with is Turkey.

53251510_2266801650310003_6651494716057583616_n.jpg
^^^ :omghaha:

TBH, the problem is not the Palestinians, Arabs or Jews/Israelis. The problem is the Pakistanis who care more about non-Pakistani Muslims than their own people. Worst of all, they also want other Pakistanis to do the same. They claim we are Kuffars if we don't sacrifice ourselves for the Arabs even though the Arabs consider us as a "lesser people". Even White Europeans are much more civil, humane and accommodating to Pakistanis then the Arabs ever are. Often on PDF you get some Pakistani retards who spout anti-Jewish/Israeli venom but for same reason praise the sikhs. Yet the Jews/Israelis have killed 0 Pakistanis and the sikhs killed over a million innocent Pakistanis in August 1947. That must be the most low IQ and retarded attitude for ANY human to ever have.

I second that. My children are half Moroccan Arabs. I speak the language. The ME Arabs really suck, I went to SA once, when I was a spring chicken and decided, I will only come back for Haj and Umrah. Had passed through Dubai many times, transit to Pakistan, without ever entering it. Don't feel the need to go to Dubai at all to see these arrogant little monsters.

I second that. My children are half Moroccan Arabs. I speak the language. The ME Arabs really suck, I went to SA once, when I was a spring chicken and decided, I will only come back for Haj and Umrah. Had passed through Dubai many times, transit to Pakistan, without ever entering it. Don't feel the need to go to Dubai at all to see these arrogant little monsters.

North Africans, esp Berbers, are great people. I greatly admire your strong culture and Islamic values.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom