What's new

A message to the Arab Loving Pakistanis

Status
Not open for further replies.
When the Palestinians/Arabs start caring about Pakistan and Pakistanis then we will reciprocate. Till then I couldn't care less if the Israelis/Jews wipe them off the face of the earth. Not my business. Not my problem. If you're really concerned you can fly out and help them.
Thank you for your very un-islamic viewpoint may be you should join Adnan Shami in India.

Phelay start tho karlo bhai phir future relations ki ma bhen ek karna ,[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

fascinating thing about war is.

fascists crawl Back from every hole like plagues upon the poor people.

That's news to me. When did the Israelis try to attack Pakistan? Please post the links to the evidence here. By the way, the sikhs massacred 1 million innocent Pakistanis in August 1947. When are you and the Palestinians going to publicly condemn the sikhs? When are you and the Palestinians going to officiate a holocaust memorial day for 1 million Pakistani lives lost in August 1947?

Read the book "Deception: Pakistan, the United, and the Secret Trade in Nuclear Weapons" by Adrian Levy & Catherine Scott-Clark. They were planning to attack our nuclear sites, this is well known in the Army. The Sikhs were wrong to massacre the Muslims. I don't know why you're asking me to condemn this when my answer would be obvious.

I raised this issue for one reason us Pakistanis refuse to answer or want to if these Arab s..cums will ever fight for us in Kashmir but I also have to burst the bubble of those who are citing Turkey an example even they will not support us on Kashmir Pakistanis need to wake up and understand that Kashmir will only be free from our own hardwork and support no one will support us and it time to adopt a realpolitik approach to things than a emotional solidarity condemnation policy we have had since the 1970s however I think the ISI,GHQ and PAF has understand this since like 2014 they started viewing PAKISTAN FIRST now we have a civilian govt that understands this as well

mios dios muchacho!!

I agree with you to a certain extent.

but the crimes against humanity the zionists have done to the Palestinians is wrong.

Subjectively, it is wrong. But it's not our concern or problem. Us Pakistanis are not the world's policeman. Do the Palestinians/Arabs care about Pakistan and Pakistanis?

I raised this issue for one reason us Pakistanis refuse to answer or want to if these Arab s..cums will ever fight for us in Kashmir but I also have to burst the bubble of those who are citing Turkey an example even they will not support us on Kashmir Pakistanis need to wake up and understand that Kashmir will only be free from our own hardwork and support no one will support us and it time to adopt a realpolitik approach to things than a emotional solidarity condemnation policy we have had since the 1970s however I think the ISI,GHQ and PAF has understand this since like 2014 they started viewing PAKISTAN FIRST now we have a civilian govt that understands this as well
Let's be upfront the world including our allies can only mediate.Nothing more or nothing less.The rest is always left upon the two conflicting states

There is nothing much that can be done about landgrabbing as far as the Israeli Palestinian is concerned. This is the ground reality and the vast majority of the world agrees that Israeli state and Palestinian state must exist side by side. Even the Palestinians are willing to accept this through a certain framework.

There is a day and night difference between Palestine and Baluchistan, Singh etc. Certain powers are stoking resenemt against the state of Pakistan which is a recent phenomena. The Palestinian conflict is as old as hills.
Palestine conflict is the same age and product of the same colonial games that the British played to create India/Pakistan.

Read the book "Deception: Pakistan, the United, and the Secret Trade in Nuclear Weapons" by Adrian Levy & Catherine Scott-Clark. They were planning to attack our nuclear sites, this is well known in the Army. The Sikhs were wrong to massacre the Muslims. I don't know why you're asking me to condemn this when my answer would be obvious.

At the end they did not attack and have killed 0 Pakistanis.

Thank you for your very un-islamic viewpoint may be you should join Adnan Shami in India.
There is a world of a difference between Palestinian-Israeli conflict and Balochistan.

Balochistan is not disputed territory while Palestine-Israel is.

I really dont like the ((Koshers)) see my old posts and Israel but listen up the Palestinians have ((cucked)) to the Koshers since like the late 1980s and 1990s Oslo basically sealed their fate they dont want to fight Free Palestine they just want money dole from Muslim Countries and Yasser Arafat was a cunt he took money from all over the Muslim world and spent it on his PLO cronies,private jets, and Coke factories also I still oppose having relations with Israel first is Al-Aqsa (2nd) their planned strikes against our nuke capacities but we have to understand 3 of our allies (Turkey,PRC,and Azerbaijan) have ties with Israel now KSA as well tho clandstine

Subjectively, it is wrong. But it's not our concern or problem. Us Pakistanis are not the world's policeman. Do the Palestinians/Arabs care about Pakistan and Pakistanis?
Exactly we are not world's policeman. Agreed with you there. we need to worry about our own problems first before worrying about others.

There is a world of a difference between Palestinian-Israeli conflict and Balochistan.

Balochistan is not disputed territory while Palestine-Israel is.
Iran, Oman, India can all lay claim to it based on historical maps etc etc.

They definitely did and that is no secret. The Israelis feel insecure about a lot of things. What compounds this insecurity is the fact that we never recognized the right for an Israeli state. There is also the Islamic angle no doubt. We are an Islamic nuclear power state.

Time has come to contemplate. If Saudi Arabia and other Gulf states can talk to Israel so can we. We also have interests. India has used Israel against Pakistan for a long time. They have sucked Israel into the Kashmir conflict. We must counter that. Our support for a Palestinian state doesn’t have to suffer even if we approach Israel.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom