What's new

A message to the Arab Loving Pakistanis

Status
Not open for further replies.
Matore can go for a beach landing and hope for the best good luck from me

Come on Janjua, show me that great courage and speak on this issue publicly. Why are you shook? Matore is the home of Janjua, so why don't we see what you elders think:)

I really dont like the ((Koshers)) see my old posts and Israel but listen up the Palestinians have ((cucked)) to the Koshers since like the late 1980s and 1990s Oslo basically sealed their fate they dont want to fight Free Palestine they just want money dole from Muslim Countries and Yasser Arafat was a cunt he took money from all over the Muslim world and spent it on his PLO cronies,private jets, and Coke factories also I still oppose having relations with Israel first is Al-Aqsa (2nd) their planned strikes against our nuke capacities but we have to understand 3 of our allies (Turkey,PRC,and Azerbaijan) have ties with Israel now KSA as well tho clandstine
haha even Egypt and Jordan have relations with Israel.

Iran, Oman, India can all lay claim to it based on historical maps etc etc.
where did you get this moronic idea from? Pakistan too can claim Indian land from historical maps.

Balochistan became part of Pakistan through Partition of British Raj empire in Asia.

Come on Janjua, show me that great courage and speak on this issue publicly. Why are you shook? Matore is the home of Janjua, so why don't we see what you elders think:)
Matore doesn't need me it needs iftikhar janjua please feel free to knock on his front door. He can map out a better plan

where did you get this moronic idea from? Pakistan too can claim Indian land from historical maps.

Balochistan became part of Pakistan through Partition of British Raj empire in Asia.
Oman is the nearest Arab country to Pakistan, because of this they both share a maritime boundary with each other. 30% of Omanis are of Balochi origin from Pakistan's Balochistan province, having settled in Oman over a hundred years ago.[citation needed] Gwadar was formerly part of Oman but was sold to Pakistan on 8 September 1958. It was integrated within Balochistan on 1 July 1977 and became a full sub-division of the Gwadar District.[citation needed] There are over 85,000 Pakistani immigrants resident in Oman.[citation needed]

https://www.atheer.om/en/7162/brief-history-of-the-relationship-between-oman-and-baluchistan/
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oman–Pakistan_relations

Oman is the nearest Arab country to Pakistan, because of this they both share a maritime boundary with each other. 30% of Omanis are of Balochi origin from Pakistan's Balochistan province, having settled in Oman over a hundred years ago.[citation needed] Gwadar was formerly part of Oman but was sold to Pakistan on 8 September 1958. It was integrated within Balochistan on 1 July 1977 and became a full sub-division of the Gwadar District.[citation needed] There are over 85,000 Pakistani immigrants resident in Oman.[citation needed]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oman–Pakistan_relations
your idea that oman has a claim to balochistan is moronic.
oman only controlled Gwadar for some time.

Liberals tho front line pay hongay......

this isolationalist dogma has little to do with liberals.

this is just tribal mentality playing out ancient asian rituals of war and politics.

even persians have been left behind by pakistanis in their rivalry with arabs.

Then Oman sold Gwadar to Pakistan.
Oman officially loss control of gwadar like british lost control of hong kong

The whole bloody region is looking after their interests. Egypt, KSA, UAE, Jordan and you name it. They don’t give a shit about Palestine.

Why should we suffer and why should our enemy India continue to enjoy economic and other privileges? One we engage with Israel at least we might be able to influence their all out support for India in Kashmir.

This is BS. 1980 is the past. We live in 2019. We have a huge population to look after. We must grow economically etc. We cannot afford to remain stuck in the past. We must think smartly and move ahead without angering any side.

The whole bloody region is looking after their interests. Egypt, KSA, UAE, Jordan and you name it.

Why should we suffer and why should our enemy India continue to enjoy economic and other privileges?

This is BS. 1980 is the past. We live in 2019. We have a huge population to look after. We must grow economically etc. We cannot afford to remain stuck in the past. We must think smartly.
Exactly recognizing Israel is certainly an option on the table after two state solution though.

They definitely did and that is no secret. The Israelis feel insecure about a lot of things. What compounds this insecurity is the fact that we never recognized the right for an Israeli state. There is also the Islamic angle no doubt. We are an Islamic nuclear power state.

Time has come to contemplate. If Saudi Arabia and other Gulf states can talk to Israel so can we. We also have interests. India has used Israel against Pakistan for a long time. They have sucked Israel into the Kashmir conflict. We must counter that.

Let me ask you a question. If someone wants to jump off a bridge should we follow them? The Saudi leadership is a monarchy, take a survey and ask the people if they want a link with Israel. The answer would be no. We should only follow the interests of Allah cause. If we don't then there should have never been a nation called Pakistan that was made in the name of Islam. I can understand the frustrations of Pakistani's. But don't link Arab leaders with the people.

this isolationalist dogma has little to do with liberals.

this is just tribal mentality playing out ancient asian rituals of war and politics.

even persians have been left behind by pakistanis in their rivalry with arabs.
I think your limbic system is in shatters.

There must be a reason for the hate the Arabs have been receiving or is it just made up by Fascists

The whole bloody region is looking after their interests. Egypt, KSA, UAE, Jordan and you name it.

Why should we suffer and why should our enemy India continue to enjoy economic and other privileges?

This is BS. 1980 is the past. We live in 2019. We have a huge population to look after. We must grow economically etc. We cannot afford to remain stuck in the past. We must think smartly and move ahead without angering any side.
Look all the major powers of the world China, Russia, have relations with Israel.

I think your limbic system is in shatters.

There must be a reason for the hate the Arabs have been receiving or is it just made up by Fascists

what do you think then is the reason?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom