What's new

A message to the Arab Loving Pakistanis

Status
Not open for further replies.
Exactly we are not world's policeman. Agreed with you there. we need to worry about our own problems first before worrying about others.

Worry about OUR people, OUR land and OUR problems. That is NOT the so-called "Muslim world".

The entire world accepts Israel because USA defends Israel.

its too late. Palestine is a lost cause and do not care about Palestinian-Israeli conflict. Not Pakistan's problem.

We have to let go of the notion that Israel is an enteral foe. We have lived with this idea for a very long time. I know it is very difficult to change this mindset all of a sudden, but time has come to talk.

Some people say that Israel Palestine conflict is not our problem. That is too shortsighted. It is our problem for many reasons which I already have repeated. Our state will continue to support the Palestinian cause, but the change is that we also support the Israeli state. Simply because without recognizing Israel there cannot be a Palestinian state.

Additionally we want to have better relations with Israel because our arch enemy India is using this country to further their Kashmir oppression. We cannot allow that to happen.

What I am going to say is that I am very very disappointed by a lack or even an absence of support by the Palestinian officials to the Kashmir cause.

Last edited:
The very foundation of Pakistan is on two nation theory. Pakistan is antithesis to Israel and India. No Arab fiefdom holds that title... they owe their very existence to European Colonial Powers that divided Ottoman Empire.
A principled stance remains just as valid even if you are the last one standing! For Pakistan, Kashmir and Palestine are more or less the same. You cannot be for rights of Kashmiris and not Palestinians.

The Palestinians think very differently. The Palestinians support India because they seek their support. They don’t mention Kashmir.

We have to let go of the notion that Israel is an enteral foe. We have lived with this idea for a very long time. I know it is very difficult to change this mindset all of a sudden, but time has come to talk.

Some people say that Israel Palestine conflict is not our problem. That is too shortsighted. It is our problem for many reasons which I already have repeated. Our state will continue to support the Palestinian cause, but the change is that we also support the Israeli state. Simply because without recognizing Israel there cannot be a Palestinian state.

Additionally we want to have better relations with Israel because our arch enemy India is using this country to further their Kashmir oppression. We cannot allow that to happen.

What I am going to say is that I am very very disappointed by a lack or even absence of support from Palestinian officials to the Kashmir cause.
why because dome of the rock and al aqsa mosque are in Israel?
Palestinians lost a war against Zionists.

its over, this is the penalty for losing a war/conflict.

53251510_2266801650310003_6651494716057583616_n.jpg

Israel has a large Muslim population too. Why aren't they in the OIC?

how can arabs make it up to you

They are not the problem. The problem is low IQ mentally retarded terrorist Pakistanis who care more about Arabs/Palestinians then they do about Pakistanis or Pakistan. That too when they regard Pakistanis as a "lesser people".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom