What's new

A message to the Arab Loving Pakistanis

Status
Not open for further replies.
They are not the problem. The problem is low IQ mentally retarded terrorist Pakistanis who care more about Arabs/Palestinians then they do about Pakistanis or Pakistan. That too when they regard Pakistanis as a "lesser people".

I never even knew how bad these faggots were until I met one. He was an Indian Kashmiri and from his mannerisms, you'd think he makes sujood to Emiratis.

The Palestinians think very differently. The Palestinians support India because they seek their support. They don’t mention Kashmir.

If they don't then why should we care about them? Pakistanis think differently too. Not our problem, not our business.

They are not the problem. The problem is low IQ mentally retarded terrorist Pakistanis who care more about Arabs/Palestinians then they do about Pakistanis or Pakistan. That too when they regard Pakistanis as a "lesser people".

how many pakistanis are in israeli jails trying to wage some jihad on solomons kingdom?

Pakistan has always put her interest first and will continue to do so. Pakistan has every right to stand with the Palestinians as our interests allign eventually

Israel has a large Muslim population too. Why aren't they in the OIC?

I like the taboo talk here its awesome I think we should have more of these here however I still do not fathom the idea of Pakistan having relations with Israel but coming to some form of understanding and living in the diaspora all my life and dealing with Arabs in a daily basis I really dont see they care about Kashmir they seem to look at India with a more positive lens

why because dome of the rock and al aqsa mosque are in Israel?
Palestinians lost a war against Zionists.

its over, this is the penalty for losing a war/conflict.

This can be settled through dialogue.

I like the taboo talk here its awesome I think we should have more of these here however I still do not fathom the idea of Pakistan having relations with Israel but coming to some form of understanding and living in the diaspora all my life and dealing with Arabs in a daily basis I really dont see they care about Kashmir they seem to look at India with a more positive lens

I have known Arabs who openly support India. This doesn’t mean that all Arabs do, but I am surprised that I have met that do.

That also shouldn’t mean that I start branding all Arabs as pro India. Every individual is different. Every individual has their own look on things.

We don't want to have relations with Israel as their is NOTHING to gain from them. However we should also not be their enemies, neither should we give a damn about the Arabs/Palestinians.

We don't want to have relations with Israel as their is NOTHING to gain from them. However we should also not be their enemies, neither nor should we give a damn about the Arabs/Palestinians.

Frankly, we are not their enemies. Pakistanis are generally speaking critical of Israeli policies against Palestinians. That is where our beef ends.

how many pakistanis are in israeli jails trying to wage some jihad on solomons kingdom?

Pakistan has always put her interest first and will continue to do so. Pakistan has every right to stand with the Palestinians as our interests allign eventually

When the Palestinians/Arabs reciprocate those sentiments then please let me know. Till then, not our problem, not our business.

When the Palestinians/Arabs reciprocate those sentiments then please let me know. Till then, not our problem, not our business.

and i asked you how can they?

give some realistic examples

Let's be clear. We don't like Israel because they occupy our holy sites, mainly fight those weaker than them, support India, and generally have a bone to pick with Muslims/Islam.

If the Arabs were not Muslim, I couldn't give a flying toss what Israel does to them. Their ethnicity is not special, and let's not forget how their idiocies have caused so many of the Muslim world's problems. They overthrew the Ottomans and now whine that their Western masters tossed them out like yesterday's garbage in favour of the Zionists. They had multiple opportunities to delete Israel but those fat oil barons were so concerned with maintaining their regimes that they purposely handicapped their armies. They've come begging to us for military support dozens of times, and we've almost always helped them. But the one time we don't (Yemen) they start picking up Modi's soap.

I for sure think Pakistan should align with them over the Iranians, but these guys are so spoilt it's hard not to want to drop a big fat nuke on Jeddah and call it a night.

53251510_2266801650310003_6651494716057583616_n.jpg

Appeasing Kuffar has made you lose your country and become little Bantustans.

We Pakistanis and Kashmiris have the will to fight for our future and won’t become slaves.

Shame on Fatah and its coward leadership.

Their problems aside , Palestinians are the most disgusting and offensive people you ever come across , meet some in UAE ..

I second that, ever since i have arrived here in UAE for work i was baffled that how we Pakistanis are treated here by Arabs. I mean yes they treat all Asians with little or no respect but when it comes to Pakistan we are being treated here with biased behavior. One time i went to SAIF Zone office there was this message printed on paper everywhere Pakistanis, Afghans and Somalian in separate lane. Yes outta 200 nationalities these 3 were singled out i was really embarrassed looking how we're treated here. Before coming to UAE i was of the view man it would be fun since we Pakistanis are leader of all muslim world maybe I'll be treated with some respect over here. This biased behavior towards Pakistanis can be observed at any Arab country. All they need is our Army to defend them in return we don't even deserve respect.
Just my opinion based on my personal experiences

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom