What's new

A message to the Arab Loving Pakistanis

Status
Not open for further replies.
And I swear to you guys almost every British Pakistan I know bleeds for -

• Palestine
  • Syria
And most of them fcukfest are from Azad Kashmir. Can you believe this?

They are totally wrong and follow the Arab rhetoric which dominates Western Muslims.

Many of them have lost their roots and I hear this nonsense from them that nationalism is haram, but they always champion arab nationalist doctrines.

For them Nationalism is only haram if you go against Arab nationalist interests. Western Islam has been hijacked by Arab imperialism which is the Sunnah of Yazid, not Rasool saws.

This also is not coincidence, Muslim Brotherhood which controls most US Muslim organizations has a very open pro-India tilt and rejects the Kashmiri cause.

They are not representative of the whole Arab world, however.

They are totally wrong and follow the Arab rhetoric which dominates Western Muslims.

Many of them have lost their roots and I hear this nonsense from them that nationalism is haram, but they always champion arab nationalist doctrines.

For them Nationalism is only haram if you go against Arab nationalist interests. Western Islam has been hijacked by Arab imperialism which is the Sunnah of Yazid, not Rasool saws.

This also is not coincidence, Muslim Brotherhood which controls most US Muslim organizations has a very open pro-India tilt and rejects the Kashmiri cause.

Damn it seems like the Muslim Brotherhood really went to hell now.

We shouldn't forget that Pakistan has one of the world's largest Syed communities, Islam runs through our blood.

Mashallah its qudrat of Allah (swt) this is where I draw the line with secularists and libtards

I agree ever since the 2000s and the WOT the Arab Nationalists have basically hijacked the discourse and want to shame other non-Arab Muslims to fall into line Gulf Arab imperialism drives against Iran,Yemen and Syria has to be countered and us Pakistani Muslims shall not be used as pawns in their quest for greed an power

Pakistan also needs to wake up and at least contemplate the benefits and disadvantages of normalizing relations with Israel.

Because our Arab coreligionists have become sellouts, traitors, and open hypocrites, it does not mean that we should follow in their footsteps.

Israel will always view Pakistan as a threat due to our military strength and our nuclear deterrent.

These ungrateful Arab regimes backstab is by feeding the Indian military (which is then used against us and Kashmiris,) but we have been providing them nuclear cover for decades.

Believer should do what is required of him, even when it is unpopular.

Prophet Muhammad saws is our teacher, the four khulafa, Imam Hasan, Hussain.

Quaid e Azam was adamant the Israel should not be recognized, do we want to lose the Barakat of Allah swt and abandon our ancestors?

Mashallah its qudrat of Allah (swt) this is where I draw the line with secularists and libtards

I agree ever since the 2000s and the WOT the Arab Nationalists have basically hijacked the discourse and want to shame other non-Arab Muslims to fall into line Gulf Arab imperialism drives against Iran,Yemen and Syria has to be countered and us Pakistani Muslims shall not be used as pawns in their quest for greed an power

We have to make alliances with Turks and Persians to offset the Arab dominance of Western Islam.

British Asians on this thread advocating for the destruction of Palestine and its people .

One thing I’ve noticed these past week on social media the British Asians are the most wickedest evilest thoughts bad minded set of Asians advocating genocides war killing suffering on the poor people of India & Pakistan all the while sitting in there uk dump .

Because our Arab coreligionists have become sellouts, traitors, and open hypocrites, it does not mean that we should follow in their footsteps.

Israel will always view Pakistan as a threat due to our military strength and our nuclear deterrent.

These ungrateful Arab regimes backstab is by feeding the Indian military (which is then used against us and Kashmiris,) but we have been providing them nuclear cover for decades.

Quaid e Azam was adamant the Israel should not be recognized, do we want to lose the Barakat of Allah swt and abandon our ancestors?

We have to make alliances with Turks and Persians to offset the Arab dominance of Western Islam.
BUT if we do recognize Israel, then Israel may balance its relations between Pakistan and India.

What do you think?

They won’t even visit Pakistan nor pay bills give charity repair dam but harp on about war all the while sitting in there central heated warm apartments with there dog on there lap like Austin power movie wishing destruction on poor People

Worst set of Asian anywhere

British Asians on this thread advocating for the destruction of Palestine and its people .

One thing I’ve noticed these past week on social media the British Asians are the most wickedest evilest thoughts bad minded set of Asians advocating genocides war killing suffering on the poor people of India & Pakistan all the while sitting in there uk dump .
Dude, But Palestine is a lost cause. Its not Pakistan's problem.

Last edited:

I still will not encourage relations between the Israel and Pakistan for this and reasons that do not deal with Arab Nationalism but I will not have solidarity with Arab Regimes and groups who advocate for our enemy the Indians who are killing our people in the Kashmir valley solidarity comes with two way street as for Western Islam I think there is a growing DIYANET presence in the NorthEastern US the Turks are building Mosques mainly in the surburbs of NYC and in the DC area hopefully they will expand soon the Iranians have a presence here via the Imam Al Khoei Foundation that runs the Razi and Al Iman Mosques in NYC

Arabs are a holy race that need Ajamis to defend them.

I am glad our people have somewhat woken to this but many Bengali Muslims and Indian Muslims still look at them as big s...t[/QUOTE]
Yes, Pakistanis are now waking up now.

No more nonsense.

Listen Bali you dont know our people shut your mouth how many EDHI org officies are locates in major cities in the West how many orgs have Pakistanis in charity drives in remote places of the world I dont see that many Arabs again I believe its a indivdual responsibilty at first

They won’t even visit Pakistan nor pay bills give charity repair dam but harp on about war all the while sitting in there central heated warm apartments with there dog on there lap like Austin power movie wishing destruction on poor People

Worst set of Asian anywhere

We dont harp on war have you seen what the world has praised Pakistan for peace drives while the Indians spoiled on it and many of us actually go back and forth unlike you guys

Looking at the way Arab treat non-arabs its understandable why many feel hostile and angry towards them. But respect doesn't come with conditions. Pakistanis can respect and support the Palestinian/Arab cause without it being reciprocated. It's not about 'you don't support me so I won't support you'. It just shows you are a better person who can think beyond the realms of anger and selfishness. Humility has no boundaries.

We are not advocating the genocide of Palestinians but if it happens, it's not our problem. Just like how the Palestinians/Arabs are not too bothered about the fate of Pakistanis and Kashmiris and support india. Not our problem, not our business.

Looking at the way Arab treat non-arabs its understandable why many feel hostile and angry towards them. But respect doesn't come with conditions. Pakistanis can respect and support the Palestinian/Arab cause without it being reciprocated. It's not about 'you don't support me so I won't support you'. It just shows you are a better person who can think beyond the realms of anger and selfishness. Humility has no boundaries.

F**k the Palestinians/Arabs. To hell with them. Couldn't care less if the Jews genocide them. When will they become the "better people". Or is it just a duty for Pakistanis to do. An excuse to be arab slaves?

Listen Bali you dont know our people shut your mouth how many EDHI org officies are locates in major cities in the West how many orgs have Pakistanis in charity drives in remote places of the world I dont see that many Arabs again I believe its a indivdual responsibilty at first

We dont harp on war have you seen what the world has praised Pakistan for peace drives while the Indians spoiled on it and many of us actually go back and forth unlike you guys

This false equivalence and balancing games they play using India, Bangladesh against Pakistan, Kashmiris just proves they are morally and religiously bankrupt. Arab nationalist has sucked out all Islamic Brotherhood from Arabs, and replaced it with divisions between them and also against us Southwest Asian Muslims.

Easy pickings for Israel and the West who can manipulate Arabs any which way, one day against Russia, next day against a China, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom