What's new

A message to the Arab Loving Pakistanis

Status
Not open for further replies.
Palestinian authority are traitors and not representatives of all the Palestinians
We know. We have gone through that. There was a time when we had a PM who used to blame every attack in the universe on our own forces.

This is true. When you fight against Israel, you are infact fighting against America. The Zionists own and control the US, it is their rotweiller. America is going bankrupt and their children are coming back in body bags for Israel.

However, when the dollar collapses, all will change.
That is why I say the Palestinian cause is lost. Israel is not going away since USA defends Israel.

53251510_2266801650310003_6651494716057583616_n.jpg
its just one man.... lets jot forget oic condemned india..

Grow up kid. It is our problem, it is our business. We have a destiny to fulfill.
Why can't we just concentrate on having PAKISTANI unity and strive for Pakistan to become a powerful nation? Not including Turkey, why do we give a damn about non-Pakistani Muslims? They don't want anything to do with us and are even hostile towards Pakistan/Pakistanis as well? To hell with non-Pakistani Muslims. F**k all of them.

PAKISTAN FIRST. Let's make Pakistan GREAT again.

Why should we care? Not our problem, not our business. As long as they don't do anything to Pakistan, it's all good.

That is why I say the Palestinian cause is lost. Israel is not going away since USA defends Israel.

You missed the second part; the dollar collapse. America is effectively bankrupt, the end of the dollar is the end of the US as a super power.

As the saying goes, the key to victory in war is patience.

Don't blame them. they have gone through alot. They have been looking for something with which they can get some relief in their life. They doing some flattering is completely understandable. Had they been a strong country, then their stance would had been of consideration, right now, their condition is "Desperate time calls for desperate measures".

I already said that it is their right. It also our right to look out for our interests.

PS. It wouldn’t cost the Palestinian officials anything to mention Kashmir.

Couldn’t have said it any better. However, this still doesn’t take away the fact that we must think of improving relations with Israel. Not to piss off any side, but to tackle India. Our main foe is using certain nations against our interests.
Who told you that licking the balls of Israel will improve your relations with them. OR opposing palestine will make Israel happy and good relations will grow. This is not gonna happen. The Israelis are not friends of anyone, they just use countries, nations for their cause and thats all. And as far as Pak is concerned, they do consider us as their biggest enemy no matter what you do to make them happy, you will remain their enemy.

Palestine is Indian friendly, because of Iranian relations with India. There are no other reasons.
If brig. Zia ul Haq was present, doesn't mean he was fighting on behalf of some one on his own accord.
There must be an official record of his duties which he discharge there.

I am aware of your issues with Iran for sectarian reasons. and I really dont care. you say sometimes right things but the hatred sometimes gets the better of you and clouds your judgement
Iran has more influence on Lebenon through Hisbullah tough but I do agree that overambitious Ayatullahs are even supporting the Palestinian Hamas that is not essentially a Shia organisation. its surprurising to see that once KSA and Iran were close allies (looks unbelievable).

you see, Afghan Taliban and Iran have been morbid enemies but even they have reconciled and made peace with each other and see Daesh and Americans as their common enemy

Palestinian Indian relation is not because of Iran.
in fact Yasir Arafat was very close to Saddam Hussain and visited the front lines during its decade long fight with Iran
and recall Palestinians joined the Iraqis in the invasion and looting of Kuwait

Palestinian friendship with India independent of Iranian influence and (as I noted earlier) it is because we supported the current Jordanian Monarchy in its fight against the PLO and rightly so. Jordanians who remember history are grateful to Pakistan.

I give credit to Indian cunning to be friends with Iran Israel and Palestinians at the same time although Israel is mortal enemy of both and has assassinated its leaders and scientists repeatedly none of these three countries question India for its contradictory friendship

there is much to learn for us that sometimes diplomacy must be done without the sectarian and religious bias as it is very detrimental.

that said. despite all Indian cunning...... OIC in the end talked in favor of Kashmir

I know it is very difficult but Imran khan government along with establishment should find a way to make relations with isreal.
The Palestinians are nothing less the Afghans ...
Atleast we have one enemy less ....
There is small but visible isreali hand behind some of antipakistan activities...
By establishing the relationship we can make them end those activities and can learn a thing or 2 from them.
They are much too powerful to be our enemy.

Why can't we just concentrate on having PAKISTANI unity and strive for Pakistan to become a powerful nation? Not including Turkey, why do we give a damn about non-Pakistani Muslims? They don't want anything to do with us and are even hostile towards Pakistan/Pakistanis as well? To hell with non-Pakistani Muslims. F**k all of them.

PAKISTAN FIRST. Let's make Pakistan GREAT again.

Why should we care? Not our problem, not our business. As long as they don't do anything to Pakistan, it's all good.

Agreed, Pakistan first.

However, we don’t live in a bubble and the actions of our coreligionists will have a direct affect on Pakistan. We need to improve our foreign policy and establish more clout over our region to fight the Indian propaganda warfare.

Who told you that licking the balls of Israel will improve your relations with them. OR opposing palestine will make Israel happy and good relations will grow. This is not gonna happen. The Israelis are not friends of anyone, they just use countries, nations for their cause and thats all. And as far as Pak is concerned, they do consider us as their biggest enemy no matter what you do to make them happy, you will remain their enemy.
easy
no need to get too carried away. lets stay civil

international relations are not family affairs. its self serving and self interest based. Israel is no different to any other country that uses others for its interest. dont we do the same?
we love Arabs because they provide financial support. we love China because it also provides diplomatic and military support. we are not that emotional towards say Kenya or Malaysia are we? are they less Muslims?

Palestinians have big reason to hate on Pakistan and be cozy with its enemy India

because Pakistan helped the Sherifs of Jordan to win the war against the PLO.
Brigadier Zia ul Haq fought on behalf of King Hussain and PLO was defeated
since then they have always hated on Pakistanis. although we do support them due to the Israeli atrocities

I think this is the main reason Palestinians hate Pakistan.

@OsmanAli98 The solution to all of these problems is only one. Sunni and Shia unity at all levels. We must make our alliance permanent.

Arab secularists and nationalists will be the main losers once Sunni and Shia Muslims come together in the name of religion.

Forget about Israel or India, they will face one common bloc of Muslims.

Pakistan, Turkey, and Iran are pivotal to this, as Arab regimes have proven their inadequacy at looking beyond their selfish interests for the long-term benefit and unity of our civilization.

Sunni Shia Unity is the way to go however that will be the end result to attain that end result we must make sure to revive the RCD or ECO make it stronger and also expand it with all the Central Asian states as for SouthEast Asia we must expand our relations with Indonesia and Malaysia in fact we the JF-17 kill Malaysia might be able to pique its interests in procuring the JF-17 fighter and all this would be good if IK and Military Establishment could convince Dr.Mahitir on that as well

upload_2019-3-3_16-26-32.jpeg
upload_2019-3-3_16-26-32.jpeg

I think this is the main reason Palestinians hate Pakistan.

Not fond of the Jordanians but the PLO was always filled with sell outs like Arafat who had close links to Indira Gandhi

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom