What's new

A message to the Arab Loving Pakistanis

Status
Not open for further replies.
easy
no need to get too carried away. lets stay civil

international relations are not family affairs. its self serving and self interest based. Israel is no different to any other country that uses others for its interest. dont we do the same?
we love Arabs because they provide financial support. we love China because it also provides diplomatic and military support. we are not that emotional towards say Kenya or Malaysia are we? are they less Muslims?
I stand with my Quaid's vision

So... A Palestinian Gov...that is CRITICIZED by their own people for being "Israel puppet"... IS automatically MIXED with his Population and their core struggle/history?

I mean... Hypocrisy is one thing... Lack of basic understanding is another...

Therefore can I assume... that Muslims in General are indeed Terrorists? Wannabe Cave Chemists?

its just one man.... lets jot forget oic condemned india..

OIC is a spineless org that has no sway the last time they had any relevence was at its height in 1974 during the Lahore Summit otherwise its just good for nothing I cant wait when Turkey, Iran and Indonesia finally pull the plug and start a counter org against this Gulf Arab Country club
Like most of Arab leadership and it's supporters, they're massive cucks.

With the exception of Hezbollah in Lebanon or the SSNP in Syria I agree most of these groups and Arab Regimes are massive cucks

Agreed, Pakistan first.

However, we don’t live in a bubble and the actions of our coreligionists will have a direct affect on Pakistan. We need to improve our foreign policy and establish more clout over our region to fight the Indian propaganda warfare.

Agreed but that does not mean we should be Arab lickers and be the Ajam servants for their proxy conflicts with Turkey and Iran

easy
no need to get too carried away. lets stay civil

international relations are not family affairs. its self serving and self interest based. Israel is no different to any other country that uses others for its interest. dont we do the same?
we love Arabs because they provide financial support. we love China because it also provides diplomatic and military support. we are not that emotional towards say Kenya or Malaysia are we? are they less Muslims?

Mashallah this guy gave a good response to the Arab ball lickers

I stand with my Quaid's vision

Question what was his vison lol @Indus Pakistan

So... A Palestinian Gov...that is CRITICIZED by their own people for being "Israel puppet"... IS automatically MIXED with his Population and their core struggle/history?

I mean... Hypocrisy is one thing... Lack of basic understanding is another...

Therefore cna I assume... that Muslims in General are indeed Terrorist? Wannabe Cave Chemists?

Ok to be fair we just get a little OTT sometimes with these issues, but the main point still stands.

And people here are generally referring to the regimes and their die-hard supporters, not the general populous.

Who told you that licking the balls of Israel will improve your relations with them. OR opposing palestine will make Israel happy and good relations will grow. This is not gonna happen. The Israelis are not friends of anyone, they just use countries, nations for their cause and thats all. And as far as Pak is concerned, they do consider us as their biggest enemy no matter what you do to make them happy, you will remain their enemy.

You are getting it all wrong. I am not in the business of appeasement or licking body parts.

I advocate sober thinking and pragmatic approach. I didn’t claim that we should abandon Palestine. All I am saying is that time has come to recognize Israel. Whether you like or not, the Jewish state is a reality. They will remain and even the Palestinians themselves recognize Israel. The Palestinians are perfectly fine with recognizing Israel as long as both sides accept the Oslo accord. Who are you and me to say anything different? Most Arab nations recognize Israel.

Definitely, the Zionist behavior towards Pakistan is anything, but exemplary. However, we need to think outside the box. There is no shame in giving peace a chance. My primary concern is India. India has been using Israel for its own gains. We need to counter this threat at all cost.

Ok to be fair we just get a little OTT sometimes with these issues, but the main point still stands.

And people here are generally referring to the regimes and their die-hard supporters.
Well... What I see as a General Term used in almost every post is Either "Palestinians" or "Arabs"...
Or maybe I missed that part.

As for Arab regime critics...let's be honest... The first to speak about them and Dying in those past 8 years... are mostly the "Arab Population".
I understand, the Educated and Fair mind will make the distinction btw Regime and Pop... But it isn't what I saw from most around here...

you are making big mistake between Palestinian leadership and the people

I have been to Palestine and they are very welcoming to Pakistanis

these people want to instigate and provoke.

suicidal isolationalists going through rough winter.

racists and religious bigots just need a reason to keep their 56 inch chests hairy

in the US... The Palestinian Diaspora IS the main Arab ethnicity to support Pakistan against India...

We are not anti-Palestinian if we talk with Israel. If we can sit with Israel and establish some form of diplomatic channel we can at least convey our message. Right now we don’t have anything to convey except for mistrust and misconceptions.

Let me assure you. There are also very decent Israelis who don’t want war, but seek peace. They don’t agree with the policies of their government and they live in Israel.

Al quds shareef belongs under the protection of the banner of tawhid and of unity under the one true religion bestowed by Allah, it belongs under the custody of the army if the pure, Pakistan army,
The Arabs with their local feudalism and loyalty to lords rather than Islam have no right over it

it is hurtful to see such comments while the crushing majority of Arab population is literally rooting for Pakistan.
online and in real life.
a pity.

dont take them seriously.

they are suffering from ptsd from imposed indian terrorism

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom