What's new

A message to the Arab Loving Pakistanis

Status
Not open for further replies.

Attachments

• passport.PNG
    passport.PNG
    82.8 KB · Views: 33
I tell you why the Palestinians are losers and not worth supporting or having solidarity with not saying I am in the camp for establishing relations with Israel but the Arabs dont care about us
What a disgusting comment to make "I tell you why the Palestinians are losers", if you believe victims are losers then with your logic all criminals are winners.

All I care about are our holy sites such as Al Aqsa if the sites are fine then am fine period. Palestinians can go ride a sea wave for all I care

We share your concern brother. What good are these sites when Pakistan cannot even sit down and talk with Israel? What have we achieved all these years by not recognizing Israel? Nothing.

Look at the immediate Arab states next to Palestine. They are all normalizing and recognizing Israel. Not because they love Israel, but because the reality is that if Palestine has to exist Israel also needs to be recognized.

We also have to recognize this undeniable fact. Yes, we condemn Israeli military action against innocent Palestinians, but what good is a condemnation when you cannot even convey your message face to face to Israel? We must also recognize Israeli existence and that is the only civil thing to do. Not only from a humanitarian perspective, but also from an Islamic perspective. We are not the enemies of Judaism. Islam, Christianity and Judaism all belong to the Abrahamic branch. We are not going to act like the losers who want division and hate among us.

Our policy should be crystal clear. Israel and Palestine must exist side by side in whatever framework is acceptable to both sides.

Lots of sources confirmed this theory, that Israel is working as consultant , how to control Kashmir, by dividing into small region. Also the concept of surgical strike or preemptive strike concept and training given by IAF. All drop weapons pieces are made in Israel,except fuel tanks.
Ain't that a bitch.....

Pakistani people in general on this forum live in a bubble. Put your money where your mouth is and start saying you want a relationship with the Israeli Govt publicly in Pakistan.

We don't want to normalize relations with Israel but we don't need to be their enemies of the Israelis/Jews either. We need to be completely indifferent and not give a flying f**k about the Israeli Palestinian conflict.

No surprise from Palestinians here. In the whole Bilad al-Sham, the most decent ones are the Syrians. The rest are mostly the hordes of uncivilized illiterates.

Lebanese and Syrians are quite decent and okay. Falasteezis, especially Gazawiz, and Jordanians are the worst.

For the past 70 years we have been backing these Palestinian cun** and they are now busy sucking Indian B**ls ,we should stop all support to them. We are not recognizing there enemy and they are building all types of relations with our enemy !

F**k the Palestinians. Let the Israelis butcher them and let's watch slaughter show as entertainment.........:devil:

PAKISTAN FIRST.........:pakistan:

What a disgusting comment to make "I tell you why the Palestinians are losers", if you believe victims are losers then with your logic all criminals are winners.

What about Pakistani and Kashmiri victims. Do the Palestinians care about them?

It was stupid of Pakistan not to have good relations with both Israel and Palestine.

This right here sums it up in two sentences.

Those were the old days and we were following the Arab stance. Today things have changed. Even KSA is normalizing relations with Israel and that should tell us something very important.

There are no two ways about it.

We have new smart leadership that is on the same page with the Pak armed forces. This is unprecedented and time has come to review old and outdated policies. Time has come to polish our old policies.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom