What's new

A message to the Arab Loving Pakistanis

Status
Not open for further replies.
you know better whats written in Quran that if Muslim don`t follow Allah and make fitna new people will be brought forward just look at all the people who are accepting Islam.
Yep i agree. I think new people are indonesians, Americans and chinese . who will take islam forward.

If we muslims don't change our ways of divisions and violence. Not only against each other but against human bejngs all over the world in general.

Morons like you will never accept even if you get smacked in the face. The Palestine Authority is the legally recognized goverment by Saudia Arabia, Pakistan and most of the world. Yasser Arafat was the leader of PLO the group that carried aspirations of Palestinian majority. PLO was always pro India.

I rather be a moron than a swine...now jog on you stupid mug.

TBH, the problem is not the Palestinians, Arabs or Jews/Israelis. The problem is the Pakistanis who care more about non-Pakistani Muslims than their own people. Worst of all, they also want other Pakistanis to do the same.
These are golden words. The problem is because these are not the same thing =

• Pakistan
  • Muslim World
But many if not majority of Pakistani's mix the two and stand by Muslim World but it [the Muslim World] does not stand by Pakistan. They have to understand Pakistan does not equal Muslim world. Often it's interests conflict against Muslim world and when that happen you must stand by Pakistan. But many don't.

I rather be a moron than a swine...now jog on you stupid mug.
Are you British Pakistani?

IF WE REALLY ARE looking out for our interests we should remain completely neutral on the Palestinian/Israeli conflict and withdraw ALL support for the Palestinians. It's NONE of our business and has got NOTHING to do with us or Pakistan. Who gives a flying f**k about whether the Palestinians are genocided by the Jews/Israelis or not? How does it affect Pakistan and Pakistanis? Do the Palestinians care about the Kashmiris or Pakistanis? F**K all of them

I have said it. We need to learn from the unusual case of India. Especially given that Modi regime is in power and how they left their Israeli ally high and dry at the UN vote. What does that tells us?

We need to be smart. We want to play a constructive role. We support the Palestinian cause, but we also seek to normalize relations with Israel. We also support an Israeli state that lives side by side with Palestine. We can play a more constructive role in ending the Israeli Palestinian conflict when we can talk to Israel. Talking to Israel can only be achieved once you normalize relations. This should be the goal.

Last edited:
For all those people who support Ummah, Indians don't require any visa to travel to Palestine. Whereas Pakistanis require a visa to travel to Palestine and yet we are offering them free Embassy in Islamabad. It is time to wake up and smell the coffee. Pakistan should pursue its own interests, rather than following obsolete traditions.

We have nothing against the Arabs. There are many Arabs who love Pakistanis. We have excellent relations with our GCC brothers and we want to keep it that way.

We need to learn from Hindustan. For Hindustan and now apparently the Palestinians their interests are supreme. They play all sides for their benefit. Look at how Modi’s India openly backstabs Israel at UN vote and plays brotherhood in normal times. We need to study Indian case. Pakistan also needs to wake up and at least contemplate the benefits and disadvantages of normalizing relations with Israel.

We don't need to study ANYTHING indian. Shall we also study and copy indian airforce strategies? We need to be Pakistanis, feel like Pakistanis, unite with all Pakistanis, strive for excellence, strive for our interests and most of all :MIND OUR OWN F**KIN business.

Last edited:
Pakistani failed to understand. Arabs are always nationalist. Arab nationalism is a superiority complex.
Famous-Quotes-58029-statusmind.com.jpg

No surprise from Palestinians here. In the whole Bilad al-Sham, the most decent ones are the Syrians. The rest are mostly the hordes of uncivilized illiterates.

I have said it. We need to learn from the unusual case of India. Especially given that Modi regime is in power and how they left their Israeli ally high and dry at the UN vote. What does that tells us?

We need to be smart. We want to play a constructive role. We support the Palestinian cause, but we also seek to normalize relations with Israel. We also support an Israeli state that lives side by side with Palestine. We can play a more constructive role in ending the Israel Palestinian conflict when we can talk to Israel. Talking to Israel can only be achieved once your normalize relations. This should be the goal.

And why should we help and care about the Palestinians? Do they do the same for Pakistanis or Pakistan?

We don't need to study ANYTHING indian. Shall we also study and copy indian airforce strategies strategies? We need to be Pakistanis, feel like Pakistanis, unite with all Pakistanis, strive for excellence, strive for our interests and most of all :MIND OUR OWN F**KIN business.

When I say study the Indian case I mean to look at the reasons why they backstabbed Israel at the UN despite claiming to be a staunch Israeli ally. I didn’t say to copy IAF strategies.

For all those people who support Ummah, Indians don't require any visa to travel to Palestine. Whereas Pakistanis require a visa to travel to Palestine and yet we are offering them free Embassy in Islamabad. It is time to wake up and smell the coffee. Pakistan should pursue its own interests, rather than following obsolete traditions.
Shocking. I did not know this.

All I care about are our holy sites such as Al Aqsa if the sites are fine then am fine period. Palestinians can go ride a sea wave for all I care

Pakistani people in general on this forum live in a bubble. Put your money where your mouth is and start saying you want a relationship with the Israeli Govt publicly in Pakistan.

When I say study the Indian case I mean to look at the reasons why they backstabbed Israel at the UN despite claiming to be a staunch Israeli ally. I didn’t say to copy IAF strategies.
Lots of sources confirmed this theory, that Israel is working as consultant , how to control Kashmir, by dividing into small region. Also the concept of surgical strike or preemptive strike concept and training given by Israel AF to Indian pilots. All drop weapons pieces are made in Israel,except fuel tanks.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom