What's new

A member is referring to me as low caste.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Congratulations you're a new moderator.. :angel:

Exactly ... American blacks has positive discrimination just like here in India has caste based reservations.

Problem solved !
Wgere dafuq did I talk about reservation? Was the entire post lost on you?

When you have already said equal or more sh!t than on which moral ground you are complaining?, why not ban you as well? After are also duplicate ID and bad mouthing.
Because I apologised and deleted my comments. And how am I a duplicate ID? Where is the proof?

No, because he used negative associations to low caste people. Don't try acting holy.
art_of_trolling_is_very_simple_wallpapers_1364748466.jpg

Oh please. You have been making statements like this all over -

And then you have the nerve to take the name of ambedkar and pretend to champion anti casteism.

@Jarha - Go through his posts to know why they are offensive. Not because he is matter of factly stating castes, but saying things like lower caste people are worthess, as in the above quote where he corelates behaviour and logic with caste.

And yes, it is pretty obvious he is @shan.

I didn't start insulting. This should be taken in to account as well. By lower caste behaviour i complimented him. Lower caste are no different then higher caste hindus of India.

And @Parul , I did insult Punjabis but I apologised as can be seen in my posts and I apologies to you and other Punjabis who took offence. As you can see I was pushed into those comments.

Nope, when Indian punjabi "Aryan Desa" insulted you back then you said don't worry im just insulting punjabi muslims. :o:

Oh please. You have been making statements like this all over -

And then you have the nerve to take the name of ambedkar and pretend to champion anti casteism.

@Jarha - Go through his posts to know why they are offensive. Not because he is matter of factly stating castes, but saying things like lower caste people are worthess, as in the above quote where he corelates behaviour and logic with caste.

And yes, it is pretty obvious he is @shan.

Shan or no Shan , I don't care .

What I care .. how dare that Kid opened a thread when some called him Bhil instead of Rajput.

And here members are also supporting that Kid and asking shan/@good_boy to apologize ....!

Why Apologize ?

It means Bhils are matter of disrespect and humiliation.

If someone to apologize , then it must be the OP and rest of members.:angry:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom