What's new

A member is referring to me as low caste.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Then why he is feeling humiliation when some one call him a member of low caste ?

Do you love if I call you "Bhangi ki aulaad" ? NO

If every one is equal than why not ?
Why do african americans feel angry when somebody calls them ''nigger''? Is there anything wrong with being a black person? No.

Because it is being used derisively. Because the caller is implying that there is something to be ashamed of, which is why it is being used as a demeaning swear word.

Same thing here. When 'low caste' is used as an insult, there is an implicit assumption that being from a low caste is itself something bad. When somebody calls a black person a 'nigger', he is saying ''you are black, and I despise you for that.''

Similiarly when somebody calls you a low caste as an insult, he is saying that he considers you lower than him, unworthier than him. That is why it is offensive to call somebody low caste as a derogatory term. If somebody mentions matter of factly that you are from a certain so called lower caste, that will not be offensive. Offence is taken only when offence is intended.

Because you deserve it , you casteist fool !

Why you feel humiliation when some on call you member of low caste ?

Do lower caste do not have self respect or they don't deserve respect ?

Jarha my respect for you is increasing by day, you are indeed next Ambedkar. Together we will expose real nature of castiest hindus. :-)

No, because he used negative associations to low caste people. Don't try acting holy.

What negative association? I said there is no difference between you and lower caste Bhils of rajasthan. And you being Rajput Tomar Singh Mughal got angry. :frown:

Jarha my respect for you is increasing by day, you are indeed next Ambedkar. Together we will expose real nature of castiest hindus. :-)

What negative association? I said there is no difference between you and lower caste Bhils of rajasthan. And you being Rajput Tomar Singh Mughal got angry. :frown:

@shan Welcome back. :enjoy:

Why do african americans feel angry when somebody calls them ''nigger''? Is there anything wrong with being a black person? No.

Because it is being used derisively. Because the caller is implying that there is something to be ashamed of, which is why it is being used as a demeaning swear word.

Same thing here. When 'low caste' is used as an insult, there is an implicit assumption that being from a low caste is itself something bad. When somebody calls a black person a 'nigger', he is saying ''you are black, and I despise you for that.''

Similiarly when somebody calls you a low caste as an insult, he is saying that he considers you lower than him, unworthier than him. That is why it is offensive to call somebody low caste as a derogatory term. If somebody mentions matter of factly that you are from a certain so called lower caste, that will not be offensive. Offence is taken only when offence is intended.

Exactly ... American blacks has positive discrimination just like here in India has caste based reservations.

Problem solved !

Then why he is feeling humiliation when some one call him a member of low caste ?

Do you love if I call you "Bhangi ki aulaad" ? NO

If every one is equal than why not ?
Bhagvat gita says "A person is not judged on the basis were he,s born, Its his deeds which make him judged A Pesrson who just hate another human on the basis on caste,colour,health is a pahshu (animal) living in form human in world and never could find me(lord krishna) even if he searches throughout his life":)

Exactly and you used it as an insult, in fact you also insulted @Ravi Nair for being South Indian.

@Oscar @WebMaster Please do something. :hitwall:

Exactly and you used it as an insult, in fact you also insulted @Ravi Nair for being South Indian.

Insult? I can link dozens of your insult but let it go. And i didn't insult ravi nair but just corrected his wrong version of history, he was insulting punjabis and showing how superior south indians are :( For me there is no difference between Rajasthan Bhil and Rajput, both are the same.

I said stuff about Punjabis after he said horrible and hurtful comments about Rajasthanis.

When you have already said equal or more sh!t than on which moral ground you are complaining?, why not ban you as well? After are also duplicate ID and bad mouthing.

You'll also notice that these people have huge inferior complexes too. They'll never insult Europeans, etc. Just "low castes".

Please tell me what low caste or a tribal did to you?

Oh please. You have been making statements like this all over -
Yep as expected your lower caste also show in your behavior and logic.

And then you have the nerve to take the name of ambedkar and pretend to champion anti casteism.

@Jarha - Go through his posts to know why they are offensive. Not because he is matter of factly stating castes, but saying things like lower caste people are worthess, as in the above quote where he corelates behaviour and logic with caste.

And yes, it is pretty obvious he is @shan.

Lmao, same guy.

Only Pakistani guy taking caste, etc. seriously.

Anyone using caste to degrade someone is a low human being, period. We're in the 21st century now.

As if Caste is a trivial matter for Indian members.

Look at height of hypocrisy .. one member opened a thread when some one called BHIL instead of Rajput !!!

And @Parul , I did insult Punjabis but I apologised as can be seen in my posts and I apologies to you and other Punjabis who took offence. As you can see I was pushed into those comments.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom