What's new

A member is referring to me as low caste.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why to take action ...

Are low caste people do not exist in our world .. or what ... ?

I would say let him face humiliation if he find that calling member of particular caste would be a matter of insult.
Stop this promotion of reservation propoganda here even its existance is debatable in democracy

They dont feel humiliated in showing there caste certificates to get haraam ki kamai. Low caste are not humiliated for being low caste but for being useless and parasite.

One who do something on his own, irrespective of caste, commands respect not the one with the begging bowl.

Haters gonna hate.

Stop this promotion of reservation propoganda here even its existance is debatable in democracy

Then why he is feeling humiliation when some one call him a member of low caste ?

Do you love if I call you "Bhangi ki aulaad" ? NO

If every one is equal than why not ?

I have repeatedly tried to report him but they are ignored, he calls me low caste without basis and has also insulted Dravidians, his name is "good_boy".
"No one can make you feel inferior without your permission"
Ignore the ***.

I have repeatedly tried to report him but they are ignored, he calls me low caste without basis and has also insulted Dravidians, his name is "good_boy".

Because you deserve it , you casteist fool !

Why you feel humiliation when some on call you member of low caste ?

Do lower caste do not have self respect or they don't deserve respect ?

Calling a particular caste of low level is absurd, How do you level castes and on what basis? Every human is EQUAL no matter what caste or religion he/she belongs to. :coffee:

Why to take action ...

Are low caste people do not exist in our world .. or what ... ?

I would say let him face humiliation if he find that calling member of particular caste would be a matter of insult.

Because you deserve it , you casteist fool !

Why you feel humiliation when some on call you member of low caste ?

Do lower caste do not have self respect or they don't deserve respect ?
No, because he used negative associations to low caste people. Don't try acting holy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom