What's new

A member is referring to me as low caste.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I didn't start insulting. This should be taken in to account as well. By lower caste behaviour i complimented him. Lower caste are no different then higher caste hindus of India.
It is abundantly clear that you have used low caste as a derisive term quite often. No amount of hand waving will convince me that day is night and night is day. BTW, can't you wait until you are unbanned, shan?

And @Parul , I did insult Punjabis but I apologised as can be seen in my posts and I apologies to you and other Punjabis who took offence. As you can see I was pushed into those comments.

I've read the posts & I'm supporting you. :tup:

Just a suggestion, don't stoop to their level, just use the report button, so that low life troll gets banned. By replying them, yo are inviting trouble for yourself. :enjoy:

Nope, when Indian punjabi "Aryan Desa" insulted you back then you said don't worry im just insulting punjabi muslims. :o:
No, I said I was referring to Punjabi Muslim.:disagree:

Shan or no Shan , I don't care .

What I care .. how dare that Kid opened a thread when some called him Bhil instead of Rajput.

And here members are also supporting that Kid and asking shan/@good_boy to apologize ....!

Why Apologize ?

It means Bhils are matter of disrespect and humiliation.

If someone to apologize , then it must be the OP and rest of members.
That is not what he is being asked to apologize for. Did you not read the quote I gave you?

You are no one to comment on anyone else's religion or caste. Cause if I start about yours, the whole server of this website will fall short. So mind your biz.

I didn't start insulting. This should be taken in to account as well. By lower caste behaviour i complimented him. Lower caste are no different then higher caste hindus of India.

lets have peace talks
Over drinks preferably !!!

81_your-guide-to-scotch-whisky_flash.jpg

Shan or no Shan , I don't care .

What I care .. how dare that Kid opened a thread when some called him Bhil instead of Rajput.

And here members are also supporting that Kid and asking shan/@good_boy to apologize ....!

Why Apologize ?

It means Bhils are matter of disrespect and humiliation.

If someone to apologize , then it must be the OP and rest of members.:angry:
No it isn't, he giving negative associations with Bhils. He was the person to refer to them as low caste and inferior, I started the thread to highlight his prejudices.

It is abundantly clear that you have used low caste as a derisive term quite often. No amount of hand waving will convince me that day is night and night is day. BTW, can't you wait until you are unbanned, shan?

Wtf are you talking about? I have huge respect for oppressive population of lower caste hindus, no wonder higher caste hindus get hurt when someone call them lower caste. Since when did Bhil become insult and not rajput? For me both are the same and equal.

No it isn't, he giving negative associations with Bhils. He was the person to refer to them as low caste and inferior, I started the thread to highlight his prejudices.

Liar!

This is clearly a lie, you can't back up your claim because i never said that

Bhagvat gita says "A person is not judged on the basis were he,s born, Its his deeds which make him judged A Pesrson who just hate another human on the basis on caste,colour,health is a pahshu (animal) living in form human in world and never could find me(lord krishna) even if he searches throughout his life":)

If everything written in sacred books was being followed then this earth became paradise long before.

You are no one to comment on anyone else's religion or caste. Cause if I start about yours, the whole server of this website will fall short. So mind your biz.

Please start and show your real nature. Don't worry server can handle another castiest hindu just fine, :sick:

Wtf are you talking about? I have huge respect for oppressive population of lower caste hindus, no wonder higher caste hindus get hurt when someone call them lower caste. Since when did Bhil become insult and not rajput? For me both are the same and equal.

Liar!

This is clearly a lie, you can't back up your claim because i never said that
It's not a lie, anyone can go back and read through the negative associations you where giving.

Because I apologised and deleted my comments. And how am I a duplicate ID? Where is the proof?

Don't act smart - You apologized from your Indian brother only, because it was becoming too much from you. I am also Punjabi and Muslims and proud over it. Your comments doesn't matter for me nor your apology. But you should get down from your high moral horses and stop winning. Re duplicate ID - we are not kid here.

It's not a lie, anyone can go back and read through the negative associations you where giving.

Anyone? How about you pinpoint the post where i said that? So far you have been exposed badly, you are clearly castiest hindu. Have some shame.

No, I said I was referring to Punjabi Muslim.:disagree:

And that turban comment and 84 reference, liar :disagree:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom