What's new

A member is referring to me as low caste.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have repeatedly tried to report him but they are ignored, he calls me low caste without basis and has also insulted Dravidians, his name is "good_boy".

Typical Indian ----- What about yourself, were not you abusing Punjabies? :pop:

I have repeatedly tried to report him but they are ignored, he calls me low caste without basis and has also insulted Dravidians, his name is "good_boy".

Do you feel humiliation when one boy call you low caste ?

What about those who has been humiliated in real life and humiliation become the part and partial of their life ? and then people say stop this caste based reservations.

What about those who has been humiliated in real life and humiliation become the part and partial of their life ? and then people say stop this caste based reservations.

Jarha brother you are amazing person and indeed worthy of being next Ambedkar :cheers:

Abe isme reservation kaha se aagya:mad::mad::mad:

They dont feel humiliated in showing there caste certificates to get haraam ki kamai. Low caste are not humiliated for being low caste but for being useless and parasite.

One who do something on his own, irrespective of caste, commands respect not the one with the begging bowl.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom