What's new

Is Sri Lanka Classified South East Asia or South Asia?

Yup, since we have wide eyes....it makes us so different with East Asian people...but every race has its distinctive beauty....it makes us not getting bored living in this world..thanks to Allah for that.....

The first one is Javanese...and she is a typical pretty Javanese girl with pure blood, you can see in Jakarta quite a lot. The good thing about Javanese girl is that they are so soft and care...and Sumatra women is more agresive and has some leadership. Indonesia is also like a mix race since hundred years ago. People from Sumatra and local Jakarta (Betawi) has Arab/Indian/Pakistan roots since it is the first place Islam comes to Indonesia, they are more hardline in Islam than general Javanese.

Sri Lanka has a considerable population of people of Malay origin including Javanese.. That still speak Malay as their mother tongue..

Sri Lankan Malays - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

P3-full.jpg

malays-620x330.jpg

exco.jpg

Malay_War_Heroes_remembered_20130402_04p11.jpg

SL national Cricketer Dilshan is half Malay

22Tillekeratne-Dilshan1_AP.jpg

Yup....Javanese has strong ties to Hindu event though they are Muslim now...so you can see Javanese name like Indian...
Sumatran people (the second picture) is usually more tied to Islam (particularly West Sumatra)....so they prefer Islamic name like Ramadhani (the second girl)
even Ramadhani sounds Indian. Rama was a great Indian king (from Ramayana) & Dhani means rich.

even Ramadhani sounds Indian. Rama was a great Indian king (from Ramayana) & Dhani means rich.

Maybe your right he,he. But, Ramadhan is actually a holy month in Islam....I believe West Sumatran people really has cut its Hindu roots long long time ago...not like Javanese...in Javanese name they like to put the word "o" on their name = Dian Sastrowardoyo (the first girl), Susilo Bambang Yudhoyono (our president)

Yup, since we have wide eyes....it makes us so different with East Asian people...but every race has its distinctive beauty....it makes us not getting bored living in this world..thanks to Allah for that.....

The first one is Javanese...and she is a typical pretty Javanese girl with pure blood, you can see in Jakarta quite a lot. The good thing about Javanese girl is that they are so soft and care...and Sumatra women is more agresive and has some leadership. Indonesia is also like a mix race since hundred years ago. People from Sumatra and local Jakarta (Betawi) has Arab/Indian/Pakistan roots since it is the first place Islam comes to Indonesia, they are more hardline in Islam than general Javanese.

Indo-Arab descents in Jakarta, they are more hardcore party goers than we are

DJ Yasmin Fahria
DJ+Yasmin+for+Sooperboy+August+2013-007.jpg

5755035202_5ff6b7beb3_b.jpg

Anita Puspa Moran, Indian-Indonesian mix

up+p28-d_342.img_assist_custom-400x267.jpg

another mixed
Wulan guritno
Wulan_Guritno.jpg

50d96b9fc6ebdf03690229a9f08501ce1277780777_full.jpg

Indo-Arab descents in Jakarta, they are more hardcore party goers than we are

DJ Yasmin Fahria
DJ+Yasmin+for+Sooperboy+August+2013-007.jpg

5755035202_5ff6b7beb3_b.jpg

Anita Puspa Moran, Indian-Indonesian mix

up+p28-d_342.img_assist_custom-400x267.jpg

another mixed
Wulan guritno
Wulan_Guritno.jpg

50d96b9fc6ebdf03690229a9f08501ce1277780777_full.jpg

They are artist @madocaft and has Arab bloods just recently, what I am talking is people from West Sumatra/Aceh/Bataknese(Mandailing) that has Arab bloods since long long time ago....and they are very good Islamic

Can you compare that recent Arab bloods above with West Sumatra girls like this ? look the same I think
marini-zumarnis-085.jpg

Marini Zumarnis (West Sumatra (Minang)-Sulawesi (Bugis) race)

nia-ramadhani-874-insert.jpg

Nia Ramadhani (West Sumatra (Minang race)

And this is Javanese girls look like: (quite different with West Sumatran isnt it ?)

image-4c2a2e8c91a60-0000336211.jpg

Dian Sastrowardoyo (Javanese)

The softness of Javanese women heart is reflected in their face...This is a good traits of Javanese girls and how we can differentiate them with other Indonesian races.

Last edited:
Brahui are dravidian speaking but not south indians dravidian genes like you rajasthani rajputs. Brahui have 12% s-indian, lowest of any South Asian group, rajasthan rajputs for exemple have 48% ;). Dont believe me? Check the result harappadna.org.
Give it up Shan, show me Harrapa DNA results for Rajsthani rajputs?

If we are talking about srilankans in the opening post .. I would say they look yummy asians !!!

Give it up Shan, show me Harrapa DNA results for Rajsthani rajputs?

You will not like what im going to show you Saffronsoldier, but look what i found.

Check numer 227 ethinicity, he is Rajput Rajasthani

Google Drive

Now go here and check results of 227.

Google Drive

I hope you are now happy, 45% South Indian, there is also punjabi chamar with 40% S Indian. It shows low caste punjabis have lower S-Indian then higher caste rajputs ;)

You will not like what im going to show you Saffronsoldier, but look what i found.

Check numer 227 ethinicity, he is Rajput Rajasthani

Google Drive

Now go here and check results of 227.

Google Drive

I hope you are now happy, 45% South Indian, there is also punjabi chamar with 40% S Indian. It shows low caste punjabis have lower S-Indian then higher caste rajputs ;)
That's because Rajasthani Rajput is 225 not 227.:rofl:
Keep trying Shan.;)
Also one Rajasthani Rajput doesn't count for the entire Rajasthanis. They only make up 5% you retard.
32zs5e9.jpg

That's because Rajasthani Rajput is 225 not 227.:rofl:
Keep trying Shan.;)
Also one Rajasthani Rajput doesn't count for the entire Rajasthanis. They only make up 5% you retard.
32zs5e9.jpg

Yep as expected your lower caste also show in your behavior and logic. Read again "HRP0227" ;)

HRP0227
HRP0227

I hope you can find it now lol And one rajput having 45% mean just that. Rajputs average 48% and Rajasthan bhils average 67%. ;)

Yep as expected your lower caste also show in your behavior and logic. Read again "HRP0227" ;)

HRP0227
HRP0227

I hope you can find it now lol And one rajput having 45% mean just that. Rajputs average 48% and Rajasthan bhils average 67%. ;)
Yes but it never says his exact mixture pakjabi Bhangee because others are mixed in creating a average score. Low caste Bhangee pakjabi.;)
No results for Rajasthani Rajputs I'm afraid, keep trying.

Yes but it never says his exact mixture pakjabi Bhangee because others are mixed in creating a average score. Low caste Bhangee pakjabi.;)
No results for Rajasthani Rajputs I'm afraid, keep trying.

results, HRP0227

You can keep your head in sand, it won't change your nature. Embrace your nature and be proud of it ;)

i believe sri lanka in west Asia south part of northern east Asia :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

results, HRP0227

You can keep your head in sand, it won't change your nature. Embrace your nature and be proud of it ;)
Accept what Pakjabi bhangee? No result for Rajsthani Rajput. It hurts but you should accept defeat as an inferior race. ;)
2zzuu50.jpg

Back
Top Bottom