What's new

Is Sri Lanka Classified South East Asia or South Asia?

ya but sinhalese are the grand majority,so what difference

The difference is Sri Lankans are not necessarily Sinhalese does not matter if they are in the majority or not.. It's like compering you a Tamil as a Punjabi.. Not as an Indian.. This insensitivity of some of you Indians is the reason most of your neighbors do not have high regard for you.. It does not matter how big or small the country is

Now pls dont tell me you have become a expert on Lankan demographics just because you did a trip to Colombo

The difference is Sri Lankans are not necessarily Sinhalese does not matter if they are in the majority or not.. It's like compering you a Tamil as a Punjabi.. Not as an Indian.. This insensitivity of some of you Indians is the reason most of your neighbors do not have high regard for you.. It does not matter how big or small the country is

Now pls dont tell me you have become a expert on Lankan demographics just because you did a trip to Colombo

This is really harsh. When some foreigner meets an Indian Gorkha or Indian Manipuri outside of India, he won't recognize them as Indian. When I meet a Sri Lankan Malay or Burgher or Arab I may not recognize them as a Sri Lankan purely on looks. There's nothing offensive about it.

Same as how someone may not recognize a Chinese Turk as a Chinese national purely based on looks. Where's the question of any judgment or insensitivity here. Of course its factually incorrect, but you finding insult into that is really an overreaction.

Do you hate SInhalese? How is talking about Sinhalese people an insult on Sri Lankans?
I don't think any Indian Tamil will have problem if you mistake him/her for Punjabi or vice-versa.

This is really harsh. When some foreigner meets an Indian Gorkha or Indian Manipuri outside of India, he won't recognize them as Indian. When I meet a Sri Lankan Malay or Burgher or Arab I may not recognize them as a Sri Lankan purely on looks. There's nothing offensive about it.

Same as how someone may not recognize a Chinese Turk as a Chinese national purely based on looks. Where's the question of any judgment or insensitivity here. Of course its factually incorrect, but you finding insult into that is really an overreaction.

You're just taking my comments out of context.. Where the hell does it mention about looks?? I was merely asking her not address Lankans as Sinhalese.. And this was her response

ya but sinhalese are the grand majority,so what difference

Seriously read the posts clearly..

Do you hate SInhalese? How is talking about Sinhalese people an insult on Sri Lankans?
I don't think any Indian Tamil will have problem if you mistake him/her for Punjabi or vice-versa.

Pls stick to your day job cleaning the loo's.. And leave these discussions to people with intellect.. :tup:

Last edited:
ya as always the last standing bastion,unlike slaves like pak.

Says the south indian elam supporter..:lol:

You speak as if there are no sri lankans obsessed with these things? Seriously? I find your holier than thou attitude rather weakly rooted in reality.

Fact is the thread was created by a non indian and other than the typical Pakistani claiming to be middle easterner, others acknowledged the thread for a troll thread. BTW there are more mongoloid people in india than entire population of SL, that still does not invalidate a representative picture of Indians showing only the current indian cricket team.

Lmao @ you.. when did any Pakistani claim to be middle eastern? even though Baluchistan is part of the middle eastern plate...

Sorry Bro with all due respect have to disagree on that.. @bronxbull may be from TN but she does not support terrorism unlike some others

Sorry ... although she aint givin up her anti muslim biased mindset soon... apart from tht its funny when somebody sitting a thousand miles away from Pak posts such moronic nonsense..

Anyways... Good luck to Sri Lankan team... :tup:

download.jpg

well i see u guys comment about India so much when the reality is u dont even know whats happening in Faridkot,i see big Pak media experts run their gob off talking some antique theories.
u really fell flat there talking about eazham and what is my opinion on that,u lot hang around in herds,we have more independent opinion.

anti muslim opinion? perhaps u shud do some soul searching yourself instead of taking the easier way out.

Infact i am culturally much closer to Srilanka than you are,ur govt/army did narctotics business with the LTTE and the Taliban in Afghanistan.

so please dont act like a big hero now,the lesser exotic folks like u talk about srilanka the better.

where am i contradicting u,i am just talking about sinhalese people.

they are the majority,then whats wrong in seeing them as a rep popualtion of srilanka.

my trip made me aware of a few things personally,thats it.

tamils/punjabis are less than 7-8% if India and i am not clubbing everyone as sinhalese.i know way more tamils of srilanka than sinhalese,nor am i saying u r all sinhalese.

the issue here is about south asia/south east asia,i would say south asia because majority sinhalese are not exclusively mongloid.

PS: why would i really discount the native tamils of the island

Last edited:
where am i contradicting u,i am just talking about sinhalese people.

they are the majority,then whats wrong in seeing them as a rep popualtion of srilanka.

my trip made me aware of a few things personally,thats it.

tamils/punjabis are less than 7-8% if India and i am not clubbing everyone as sinhalese.i know way more tamils of srilanka than sinhalese,nor am i saying u r all sinhalese.

the issue here is about south asia/south east asia,i would say south asia because majority sinhalese are not exclusively mongloid.

PS: why would i really discount the native tamils of the island

Again the thread is a bout Sri Lankans NOT Sinhalese.. It does not matter what your personal perceptions are, From the OP to the Lankans commented on the thread were speaking behalf of Lankans.. It's you and some other Indians that segregated the subject matter.. Stick to it

well i see u guys comment about India so much when the reality is u dont even know whats happening in Faridkot,i see big Pak media experts run their gob off talking some antique theories.

Nobody gives a rats *** abt india... infact those retarded media outlets are bitching about "amaan ki aasha ka tamasha" BS... Unlike indian media funnies... want me to post the videos? lmao even pigeons n camels are declared ISI spies ...

u really fell flat there talking about eazham and what is my opinion on that,u lot hang around in herds,we have more independent opinion.

Yeah right ... as if you guys dont support them right? be it on this forum or your country/province...

anti muslim opinion? perhaps u shud do some ul searching yourself instead of taking the easier way out.

Kewl story..
Infact i am culturally much closer to Srilanka than you are,ur govt/army did narctotics business with the LTTE and the Taliban in Afghanistan.

And than you woke up ? narco business with LTTE and Taliban... LMAO.... while you were arming,training elam
fags ... we were sending our soldiers to SL,training SL army and supplying weapons and even bombing those terrorist turds:

SSG guys in Sri Lanka:

ssg.jpg
1535561_588432891227978_653740545_n.jpg

As for narco dealing with taliban.. lmao google abt it... during taliban era drugs trade was curbed... and compare it with today (under NATOs nose)...

so please dont act like a big hero now,the lesser exotic folks like u talk about srilanka the better.

Have Sri Lankan friends... respect the Sri Lankans for their help during indo-Pak wars... and so on...its the best SA country ... admire them...

Go on cry about the dead ltte turds or whine abt muslims in other threads.. instead of possssssing as an expert on stuff you dont know ... about..

Says the south indian elam supporter..:lol:

Lmao @ you.. when did any Pakistani claim to be middle eastern? even though Baluchistan is part of the middle eastern plate...

You forgot to mention our support to Baloch and Sindh FFs
And yes Pakistan is Middle Eastern by body and soul. No doubt about it.

Back
Top Bottom