What's new

Is Sri Lanka Classified South East Asia or South Asia?

Ask that to Sri Lankans who hate their Tamil population and do not want any association with them because of the skin colour. According to Sri Lankans, particularly the Sinhalese people, Sri Lanka is an Aryan Nation.

Hmm... how many Sri Lankans do you even know? or have met in real life? funny they hate tamils ... yet have tamil players in their cricket teams?

Ask that to Sri Lankans who hate their Tamil population and do not want any association with them because of the skin colour. According to Sri Lankans, particularly the Sinhalese people, Sri Lanka is an Aryan Nation.

Pity whom? Sinhalese who are suffering of acute identity crisis and are extremely racist towards their own people?

OMG_2725489.jpg

Hmm... how many Sri Lankans do you even know? or have met in real life? funny they hate tamils ... yet have tamil players in their cricket teams?

Pakistani team doesn't have any Hindu players. What conclusion should I draw using your logic?

Mate our national cricket captain is a Tamil.. Why bother to reason with turds.. Thats my philosophy

LMAO..

The genius strikes again... :tdown:

Visit a shrink kid.

And somebody was complaining about personal comments. Let us get back on topic. I wonder why some people hate it when Indians talk about Sinhalese people? They are the majority ethnic group of Sri Lanka. Aren't they?

LMAO..

The genius strikes again... :tdown:

Visit a shrink kid.

:lol:

He seriously need professional help.. Keep repeating that im not a Sinhalese for his racist rants to effect me, Poor bugger keeps on going with it .. Dyslexic for sure mate

And somebody was complaining about personal comments. Let us get back on topic. I wonder why some people hate it when Indians talk about Sinhalese people? They are the majority ethnic group of Sri Lanka. Aren't they?

Somebody didnt use abusive language against your parents... >?

:lol:

He seriously need professional help.. Keep repeating that im not a Sinhalese for his racist rants to effect me, Poor bugger keeps on going with it .. Dyslexic for sure mate

hes a sad little man...

Somebody didnt use abusive language against your parents... >?

hes a sad little man...

I said "That is what your father is". I just made the "adjective" to bounce back to it's source. I did not even use the adjective. Internet doesn't make be happy or sad, I am too mature to take the internet so seriously.

Now back on topic. Why do certain Sri Lankans turn red in their pink skin when called Sinhalese? I never saw any Indian react in this fashion when he/she gets associated with particular ethnic group in India. May be because we Indians are not racist? And the Sri Lankans are?

Tks.. It has always been a pleasure discussing subject matter with you in a civil manner even though most times we dont see eye to eye.. Quite refreshing and rare in this forum

pleasure is mutual senor.

I said "That is what your father is". I just made the "adjective" to bounce back to it's source. I did not even use the adjective. Internet doesn't make be happy or sad, I am too mature to take the internet so seriously.

Now back on topic. Why do certain Sri Lankans turn red in their pink skin when called Sinhalese? I never saw any Indian react in this fashion when he/she gets associated with particular ethnic group in India. May be because we Indians are not racist? And the Sri Lankans are?
:woot::cheesy: I am Sinhalese and @Gibbs is Burgher. Why should he be called a Sinhalese when he's not?

Back
Top Bottom