What's new

Is Sri Lanka Classified South East Asia or South Asia?

I am not a troll.

People who do not get offended do not usually explain "why they did not get offended". Truth is that you did get offended. In fact any person having even little bit of self-respect will get offended.

Back on topic
Sri Lankan expats have a tendency of trying to disassociate themselves from Sri Lanka's history, demography and geography. Truth is that all nations in the South Asian regions have deep connection with each other. This region is unique. Sri Lanka is a part of South Asia.
I did explain. The reason is your words are useless and actions speak louder than words. Who are you to make a difference to me?

Hmm... how many Sri Lankans do you even know? or have met in real life? funny they hate tamils ... yet have tamil players in their cricket teams?
Cool logic. We hv atleast 2-3 Muslims playing in indian cricket team. So it means Muslims are doing great here right? R u sure u r not gonna chage from ur opinion ?

Are you? Simple YES or NO will be sufficient. The original question was not related to reality but your perception.

First the question is irrelevant.

2)Yes we are not perfect (we should do more)... but certainly not as worse as you...

I did explain. The reason is your words are useless and actions speak louder than words. Who are you to make a difference to me?

May be I am so insignificant that you just wrote three sentences to prove my "Insignificance".

First the question is irrelevant.

2)Yes we are not perfect (we should do more)... but certainly not as worse as you...
That's what i expected from u. U r nothing but a pathetic troll changing words showing double standard every now and then.

Are you? Simple YES or NO will be sufficient. The original question was not related to reality but your perception.
Don't be too harsh on him. He is a cute troll.

That's what i expected from u. U r nothing but a pathetic troll changing words showing double standard every now and then.

Don't be too harsh on him. He is a cute troll.

Lol.. double standard... yeah mobs are out their killing,raping etc thousands of minorities under state protection... just like Gujrat,Orissa,Muzafarnagar and so on..

You mean to say that, 3 is less than 1?

Just saying you suffer from comprehension issues...

Lol.. double standard... yeah mobs are out their killing,raping etc thousands of minorities under state protection... just like Gujrat,Orissa,Muzafarnagar and so on..

Just saying you suffer from comprehension issues...

How and when did a Sri Lanka related thread get converted into a Hindu/India bashing thread? Stop trolling please.

OK then let discus: what will Sri Lankans gain by believing that Sri Lanka is a South East Asian nation? How will they convince others?

OP isnt even a Sri Lankan ... nor did any SL member claim that... did they?

Don't be too harsh on him. He is a cute troll
Lol.. double standard... yeah mobs are out their killing,raping etc thousands of minorities under state protection... just like Gujrat,Orissa,Muzafarnagar and so
Well isnt same happened in srilanka? The killing of thousands of tamils? Or in dear pakistan wherehindu girls get kidnapped and then forced to change religion? Did state did anything about that? But if hving a one hindu player can show the wellbeing of hindus in pak. Why not same logic of urs r applied for india where we hv 3 muslims in team or a persident of nation. Pls answer dircetly and dont try to change topic.

Back
Top Bottom