What's new

Is Sri Lanka Classified South East Asia or South Asia?

He's a retarded little kid machun.. Go easy on him

Still doesn't explain why you get edgy when called a Sinhalese? U do not want to do anything with the majority ethnic group of Sri Lanka?

Lmao @ you.. when did any Pakistani claim to be middle eastern? even though Baluchistan is part of the middle eastern plate...

Typical, now days they say Pakistanis believe they are middle easterns, europeans. Complete lies to feel good about their pathetic life. :rofl: First it was why Pakistani deny ancient civilizations.

Still doesn't explain why you get edgy when called a Sinhalese? U do not want to do anything with the majority ethnic group of Sri Lanka?
:rofl:
You have no idea about Sri Lankan society. You will understand it better if you look at it from our perspective instead of looking at it from an Indian perspective. Racial issues are almost non-existent nowadays.

By the way, it's hilarious when someone was offended by being called "low cast" in 21st century. :omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:

Hi, not looking to start flame war, just interested(hope i posted in the right forum!). I notice a lot of Sri lankans look east asian ,despite being close to india(I know NE india look east asian also) so is it south east asian?
See these pictures: (sorry for my bad English)

View attachment 18713 View attachment 18714 View attachment 18715 View attachment 18716 View attachment 18717 View attachment 18718 View attachment 18719

thanks

I didnt know such beauties were Srilankan, you just made my night....
On a serious note, Sri Lanka is South Asian, atleast geographically and I dont think we can use the way a people look to describe geographic location

:rofl:
You have no idea about Sri Lankan society. You will understand it better if you look at it from our perspective instead of looking at it from an Indian perspective. Racial issues are almost non-existent nowadays.

By the way, it's hilarious when someone was offended by being called "low cast" in 21st century. :omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:

I agree, I cannot imagine why Sri Lankans will get offended if I call Sri Lanka a "Low Grade" nation, Sinhalese a "Low IQ" race, the Sri Lanka society a society having "low moral standards" and the Sri Lankan armed forces a "Low quality" force.

This is 21st century after all.

I agree, I cannot imagine why Sri Lankans will get offended if I call Sri Lanka a "Low Grade" nation, Sinhalese a "Low IQ" race, the Sri Lanka society a society having "low moral standards" and the Sri Lankan armed forces a "Low quality" force.

This is 21st century after all.
Not offended at all. After all actions speak louder than words. ;)

You forgot to mention our support to Baloch and Sindh FFs
And yes Pakistan is Middle Eastern by body and soul. No doubt about it.

Aren't you the same Anti-Islamic troll on Youtube? He is also knows as Amitkrit. People usually refer to you as Amitsh**. Judging by your comments you sound a lot like that Anti Islam HIndu troll.

This is silly thread.

Sri Lanka is geo-graphically located in South Asia. But centuries of cross-migration has resulted in a large minority of people who are from South East Asia along with Buddhist religious teachings which is primarily found in South East Asia.

Aren't you the same Anti-Islamic troll on Youtube? He is also knows as Amitkrit. People usually refer to you as Amitsh**. Judging by your comments you sound a lot like that Anti Islam HIndu troll.

I am not a troll.

Not offended at all. After all actions speak louder than words. ;)

People who do not get offended do not usually explain "why they did not get offended". Truth is that you did get offended. In fact any person having even little bit of self-respect will get offended.

Back on topic
Sri Lankan expats have a tendency of trying to disassociate themselves from Sri Lanka's history, demography and geography. Truth is that all nations in the South Asian regions have deep connection with each other. This region is unique. Sri Lanka is a part of South Asia.

Abandon-Thread.gif

Back
Top Bottom