What's new

Is Sri Lanka Classified South East Asia or South Asia?

I assume you never travelled across India, your views about India only comes from the crappy folklore you listen in Canada. :laugh:
There are two kinds of people who walk this earth.
Good people and bad people.
And then I saw a third kind - Not people :laugh:

Hint: Look below :P :P

I assume you never travelled across India, your views about India only comes from the crappy folklore you listen in Canada. :laugh:

I actually have been to South Indian states of rajasthana and UP. People there are dark, short, usually pot bellied, and have strange noses (although those jatt people have massive noses too)

Yup, since we have wide eyes....

The first one is Javanese...and she is a typical pretty Javanese girl with pure blood, you can see in Jakarta quite a lot. The good thing about Javanese girl is that they are so soft and care...and Sumatra women is more agresive and has some leadership. Indonesia is also like a mix race since hundred years ago. People from Sumatra and local Jakarta (Betawi) has Arab/Indian/Pakistan roots since it is the first place Islam comes to Indonesia, they are more hardline in Islam than general Javanese.

For some reason, I always felt a connection to Indonesia. It's strange but I think Indonesia is my favorite country in SE Asia.

For some reason, I always felt a connection to Indonesia. It's strange but I think Indonesia is my favorite country in SE Asia.

Thanks.......where are you from anyway ?

I actually have been to South Indian states of rajasthana and UP. People there are dark, short, usually pot bellied, and have strange noses (although those jatt people have massive noses too)

Good to see our snowwhite is finally united with his Nordic brothers in Canada. :laugh:

Good to see our snowwhite is finally united with his Nordic brothers in Canada. :laugh:

Thank you madrassi. We have been to you "raja"sthana and seen how the habshis exist. My friend it is a pitiful existence.

So if one is short, black and round then he must be South Indian? claps for you mr. :sarcastic:

The genetic pollution must have come from somewhere.

Look likes Indonesian to me.....we also have so many people like South Asian in Aceh province.......The nearest land to the South Asian world.

This is Indonesian girl:
dian_sastro-001.jpg

Dian Sastrowardoyo (pure Javanese/Java island)

Nia.jpg

Nia Ramadhani (pure Minang (West Sumatra)

Wow, awesome girls!! :tup:

And their last name sounds sanskritized.

Doesn't know if Sri Lankan themselves want to associates their country with some rag tag poor countries of South East Asia like Singapore, Indonesia, Vietnam, Thailand, Malaysia and so on, we don't have much money and our peoples is ugly compared to the peoples of South Asia countries. Sri Lanka has fit themselves with the super power of South Asia....

On the contrary most Lankans would like to indeed akin themselves to South East Asia than South Asia, Given the the similarities in standard of living, social etiquette and developement

That's a bizarre observation snowwhite.

Leave him.. People discussing south Indians should know that they are some of the bright minds. India got greats like C V Raman, Ramanujam from South India. Only idiots will compare them with some tribes.

Regardless, I think Sri lanka got a mixed genes from all over India.

Wow, awesome girls!! :tup:

And their last name sounds sanskritized.

Yup....Javanese has strong ties to Hindu event though they are Muslim now...so you can see Javanese name like Indian...
Sumatran people (the second picture) is usually more tied to Islam (particularly West Sumatra)....so they prefer Islamic name like Ramadhani (the second girl)

Back
Top Bottom