What's new

A loud explosion is heard in Karachi

securty agencies ne warn kiya tha...but our police......:undecided:
aur yeh kuttay army deploy bhi nahi kerrahay kyun?:angry:

injured????oh my god!:blink:
As per dunya news one dead and 14 injured, injured include 3 women and 3 children.

Offcourse why to blame , they are creating employment oppourtunities for people in their banks , bakeries , retaurants , wedding halls and catering business instead of doing what they are supposed to do is to provide security

Dude, khakis/ISI is not the boss, government is. Government is the constitutional boss and any kind of mess in the counry would mean that we have a poverty of good governance.

ISI/Army does share the blame, but in any case the lion's share of blame goes to the "government" who, again, is the de jure constitutional boss!

securty agencies ne warn kiya tha...but our police......:undecided:
aur yeh kuttay army deploy bhi nahi kerrahay kyun?:angry:

I dont buy that .. they know who is attacking , the fundamental issue is why are they reluctant to take action ? If you think WHY logically clearly the reason is they want to influence election results since election campaigns are targeted

I dont buy that .. they know who is attacking , the fundamental issue is why are they reluctant to take action ? If you think WHY logically clearly the reason is they want to influence election results since election campaigns are targeted

You feel the present government promotes these attacks?

exatly yaani iss poori saazish k taanay banay hookoomati parties ki teraf hi jatay hain......aur dirty gaming clearly dekhi jaaskti hai:hitwall:

ager aman chahye, election me kamyabi chahye to taliban ke support lo like PTI, PMLN

This is never true that PTI has earned or tried to earn any kind of sympathy or goodwill of Taliban.

Being vocal against TTP doesn't warrant being Taliban opposer either.

khair IK was never a part of government....so he is not under consideration by terrorist...but PPP PML-N MQM all these parties were seriously a part of government..so actually they are targeting mainly those players who were /are a part of government I guess.Wallah alam bis sawab

AH had warned 3 years earlier that there is organizing talibans in Karachi ... But nobody took seriously to this matter ..........

we need to be very strong right now.....we need to support our army and intelligence agencies...rather then blaming them.....

Back
Top Bottom