What's new

A loud explosion is heard in Karachi

yar Taliban / TTP / Punjabi Taliban / Al Qaida / JUD / JM / LT / LEJ / SSP and many others are + many other ex jihadist organisations , charities , madersas etc etc are all allies .. there is no difference btw these people categorise them as one (extremists) they are all hands in hands with each other. Not that PML-n or PTI will get away their turn will come IF extremists manage to supress ANP, MQMs and PPP influence from their respective areas. As these parties as per last elections held majority , they are attacking as to minimise these parties influence on public in order to get people of their choice or those who they favour- allies etc get elected. The extremists have last resort karachi in Asia after that they will have to either go to somalia or they will not be able to survive in Pakistan if a very serious action is taken by GOP

yes I agree with you in many ways...and in previous forum many members were discussing in allowing TTP to open an office like SA.how pathetic.
we have only one option to get rid of all this crap.

--eliminate TTP completely
---eliminate their supply line
---needs to take lyari case seriously without favouring any powerful hand
---needs to get out of USA's war

election bas ab punjab me he hon ge, thanks to imran khan, nwaz shareef and ofcourse liaquat baloch of jamaat islami

yahi tu issue hai...tu kiya issi baat ko chupanay k liye punjabi taliban pml-n ka drama tha?:hitwall:

dear this is another blast sadly.

how is it that the police dont crack down ? if this happened in India repeatedly like it happens in Pakistan , the govt would have to resign . and all top cops too.

election bas ab punjab me he hon ge, thanks to imran khan, nwaz shareef and ofcourse liaquat baloch of jamaat islami

khair IK was never a part of government....so he is not under consideration by terrorist...but PPP PML-N MQM all these parties were seriously a part of government..so actually they are targeting mainly those players who were /are a part of government I guess.Wallah alam bis sawab

how is it that the police dont crack down ? if this happened in India repeatedly like it happens in Pakistan , the govt would have to resign . and all top cops too.

dear Pakistan is facing different situation right now...elections are near we all know...delicate process of transference of government and power is under consideration...so situation seems very much complicated right now...

khair IK was never a part of government....so he is not under consideration by terrorist...but PPP PML-N MQM all these parties were seriously a part of government..so actually they are targeting mainly those players who were /are a part of government I guess.Wallah alam bis sawab

fazl ur rehman was also part of the government, and he has a big organisation in KPK, why not attack him

please dont fool yourselves, those who are getting attacked are those who have spoken openly against these khinzirs, where as those who keep quite are getting the fruits

fazl ur rehman was also part of the government, and he has a big organisation in KPK, why not attack him

please dont fool yourselves, those who are getting attacked are those who have spoken openly against these khinzirs, where as those who keep quite are getting the fruits

I think they were...remember that news k someone mixed something in their HALWA due to which they became unconscious?behoshi ki dawa to threat them?

dear Pakistan is facing different situation right now...elections are near we all know...delicate process of transference of government and power is under consideration...so situation seems very much complicated right now...

But dont people feel enough is enough? Is the common man really that powerless that they cant raise their voice against these goons who are creating these problems?

Back
Top Bottom