What's new

A loud explosion is heard in Karachi

this will keep on happening untill the elections are over, everything is made to happen just to delay the elections.

922898_525552594152483_266611009_n.png

But dont people feel enough is enough? Is the common man really that powerless that they cant raise their voice against these goons who are creating these problems?

we are dear...we are...but this is TTP's main target...to spread anarchy among people...so that this process will not continue and for delay of elections

this will keep on happening untill the elections are over, everything is made to happen just to delay the elections.

exactly..well said...also they don't want MQM to come again in karachi and ANP in Peshawar!

yes I agree with you in many ways...and in previous forum many members were discussing in allowing TTP to open an office like SA.how pathetic.
we have only one option to get rid of all this crap.

--eliminate TTP completely
---eliminate their supply line
---needs to take lyari case seriously without favouring any powerful hand
---needs to get out of USA's war

TTP & Extremists have managed to kill 50000 pakistanis more than killed by indians or anyone else who we calleda enemy its appaling that these parties wants to negotiate with these savage b@strds

TTP & Extremists have managed to kill 50000 pakistanis more than killed by indians or anyone else who we calleda enemy its appaling that these parties wants to negotiate with these savage b@strds

I WAS SO SHOCKED! ALLOWING TTP TO OPEN AN OFFICE IS JUST LIKE ALLOWING ISRAELIS TO OPEN EMBASSY

Wtf it's raining bombs in Karachi. Almost everyday there is an explosion. :blink:

Yes jaunty....this is serious tragedy.....Is there anyone who can calculate the total death toll due to bomb-blasts in this month...any einstein??:hitwall:

The number of casualties in the bomb blasts in Karachi are thankfully not much, still it is sad. What appears to me is these all blasts are only to scare people more than to harm certain political parties. In any case, people in Karachi in general will feel absolutely scared going out on 11th to ballot their vote. Who will benefit?

OH MY GOD ANOTHER BLAST! SADDER,P.I.B. COLONY AND GARDEN KI TERAF SUNNA GAYA......MAI NE SUNA THA....BUT THOUGHT K MUJHAY DHOKA HUA HAI

YA ALLAH REHAM.....

The number of casualties in the bomb blasts in Karachi are thankfully not much, still it is sad. What appears to me is these all blasts are only to scare people more than to harm certain political parties. In any case, people in Karachi in general will feel absolutely scared going out on 11th to ballot their vote. Who will benefit?

Who ever are doing this...they will rot in Hell Inshallah...abbhi third blast hua hai:hitwall:

do u have an alternate source??i can't see this vid..it is stating...access denied:undecided:
:undecided:

This was a blast on PPP in Lyari as per latest sources. Adnan Baloch, a candidate of PPP, was holding a meeting.

ARY IS SAYING K 3RD BLAST PPP k jalsay ki teraf hua hai lyari mai...aziz maymon ki meeting thi wohan:hitwall:

Allah raham keray.....

Bl@@dy hell another blast at PPP Jalsa .. once again security agencies have proven the fact they are a complete failiure

Frnds what is happening to pakistan is really not gud. Situation seems to be very worse..
Bt can any1 tell abt casualties caused by these explosions?

Back
Top Bottom