What's new

A loud explosion is heard in Karachi

RIP the victims of this fresh attacks on innocent people. Is'nt it time to exterminate the perpetrators of these attacks? When will you rise up and say enough is enough?
A young girl died in Lyari; why should this be allowed to happen to people like her? What was her crime?

RIP the victims of this fresh attacks on innocent people. Is'nt it time to exterminate the perpetrators of these attacks? When will you rise up and say enough is enough?
A young girl died in Lyari; why should this be allowed to happen to people like her? What was her crime?

well said...this is what we are discussing right now!

Might be her elders took away to her in corner meeting ..............

well said...this is what we are discussing right now!

Please do understand my feelings on this; even though I may be from across the border. There is no reason why innocent children must have to get their lives snuffed out and by their own people at that. Why?
Please do whatever it takes; come together and eradicate this plague once and for all times. Otherwise you will have failed your children if not yourselves.

Please do understand my feelings on this; even though I may be from across the border. There is no reason why innocent children must have to get their lives snuffed out and by their own people at that. Why?
Please do whatever it takes; come together and eradicate this plague once and for all times. Otherwise you will have failed your children if not yourselves.

I thank you..and other indians as well who are here to ease our pain...Allah aap logon ko jazay e khair de.....

Younger girl dead in Lyari ..........
She was in corner meeting .........

omg..larki ko uss k parents ne jaane kaisay diya itne raat ko?:confused:

but pak-marine army is already facing a lot of challenges.....kitna keragi...kahan tak keray gi....saari jung laray bhi army...bhugtay bhi army...sauday baazi yeh manhoos kerain..internal city and provential thingy government,police ki responsibility hai...army ki nahi..hamari army..itne kum budget mai jis terhan jaan maar rahi hai...i salute them....

We are facing savages who fought gorilla warfare for decades these people are experts and have considerable experience .. sindh police is no match for them .. thousands have sneaked in this unfortunate city who has held a open door policy for every one .. and its residents have paid the highest price be it financially or the bloody body count. Army and agencies in all their wisdom know what is going on , but their relucatance to take serious action is frustrating - only they can defeat this manace no one else as they are the vary creators

I thank you..and other indians as well who are here to ease our pain...Allah aap logon ko jazay e khair de.....

omg..larki ko uss k parents ne jaane kaisay diya itne raat ko?:confused:

Pease face this crisis with Resolve and a Steely Determination. Times may be Hard but you will have to be of even Harder Stuff to see it through. We really wish you well. But don't flinch, don't flag. Just work together and exterminate this menace of extremism.

If a Child in Sweden or England or India can hope to have a peaceful and happy childhood; then why can't a Child in Karachi or anywhere else in Pakistan?
The next time you see a Child around you; just anybody's Child make a commitment to see that Child grow up into Adulthood without any pain or sorrow.

shame on these people..public murr rahi hai aur yeh log still BLAME GAME khail rahay hain??unite hone k bajaye?:hitwall:

They will be playing this game on the last day of their life .. It is how they distract people ,earn their trust in the name of Qaumiyat and thn use them as their supporters :disagree: :disagree:

Back
Top Bottom