What's new

A little thand program please...

If Federer plays cricket then I might join the party here :smitten:

Otherwise, I am sleeping the whole day.

They are uber hot to me... cute, nope.

So you started posting pictures of hot chicks too eh? :D

with pull each other's hair!!!!! and throw pillows :laugh:

Nice message in opening post :)

Sochein players ka kia haal ho ga jinhoon ne khelna ha yea match :D Its ok Criket making this forum more active and its giving you guys chance to do some work i mean delete posts, warn members etc :D

Pakistan team ne bara acha kaam kia hai, they have banned the players from the internet, watching TV and any outside world connection. Its a good thing they can't read the nonsense that is out there. Hopefully they wouldn't be as affected by the hysteria as we all are.

@Indian Members. Ager kal India haar jai to PDF se gayab ho jana 2,3 din k liye...:D:D

The thing is people have messed up this match so much, that I think no team has been left an option to even live if they lose the game. Rehman Malik is giving out his bongis, spies, tapping their phone lines? I mean who in India is helping Rehman Malik tap the phone lines of the players? Then there is the paranoid Indian media, already raising suspicions due to the Agarwal factor, if India loses basically it can only happen because cheating was involved... Then there's the public. Pakistani bowlers would do this, India batsmen would do that.

Literally chirr charr rahi hai itni bak bak dekh ke. Bass kardoh, bass.

hahahahahahahahahhahaah :) true

Pakistan team ne bara acha kaam kia hai, they have banned the players from the internet, watching TV and any outside world connection. Its a good thing they can't read the nonsense that is out there. Hopefully they wouldn't be as affected by the hysteria as we all are.

But asim Indian media is just trying to make them aware of these propaganda by asking questions about this hysterical reports .

The team should have been asked not to speak to bharati media as well

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom