What's new

A little thand program please...

I understand the game between Pakistan and India is a big one, and we're all just dying to rub into each others faces after the match, but lets show a little class and decide to behave in a better manner this time.

Understand that there can only be one winner and the other side would undoubtedly be a extremely sad and broken hearted. Lets not create any more reasons to hate each other by rubbing the victory in each others' faces.

Asim ask the bharatis here. as compared to them we are still behaving in a civilized manner.

Lets ban all such threads before and after the match just like you close the threads when Indians lost to save them from embarrassment.

everyone should just take it as a game and whoever wins and whoever loses

Oh Come on.. its Internet.. although i'm watching the India Vs Pakistan game with all the friends (Pakistanis + Indians), we have planned a nice lunch.. a tea break with pakoras and samosas.. and we are gonna have a blast.. a lot of halla gulla.. with intelligent discussion here and there :P.. magar...

Internet par to phattay chaknay do yaar :(

well to me i don't really mind whatever the outcome is now.

South Africa lost and I have literally lost interest in this world cup.

You don't become champions by not even facing the real champions. South Africa had a bad day but they truly were the real champions. If Pakistan was to win the world cup they should have defeated South Africa too :cry:

Sri Lanka didn't play against them either and India lost... Go New Zealand, if you can win against Sri Lanka... its your time to take the pride :lol:

PS: I would hopefully not be bashing anybody despite the result of Pakistan-India game :D

enjoy the game - its gonna be a barn burner!!!!!

well to me i don't really mind whatever the outcome is now.

South Africa lost and I have literally lost interest in this world cup.

You don't become champions by not even facing the real champions. South Africa had a bad day but they truly were the real champions. If Pakistan was to win the world cup they should have defeated South Africa too :cry:

Sri Lanka didn't play against them either and India lost... Go New Zealand, if you can win against Sri Lanka... its your time to take the pride :lol:

PS: I would hopefully not be bashing anybody despite the result of Pakistan-India game :D

South Africa are chokers. A team that crumbles under pressure does not deserve to be the world champion.

The thing is people have messed up this match so much, that I think no team has been left an option to even live if they lose the game. Rehman Malik is giving out his bongis, spies, tapping their phone lines? I mean who in India is helping Rehman Malik tap the phone lines of the players? Then there is the paranoid Indian media, already raising suspicions due to the Agarwal factor, if India loses basically it can only happen because cheating was involved... Then there's the public. Pakistani bowlers would do this, India batsmen would do that.

Literally chirr charr rahi hai itni bak bak dekh ke. Bass kardoh, bass.

I know, you are only allowed to fume if you are as hot as these chicks

dyedchicks1.jpg

Literally chirr charr rahi hai itni bak bak dekh ke. Bass kardoh, bass.

Nice message in opening post :)

Sochein players ka kia haal ho ga jinhoon ne khelna ha yea match :D Its ok Criket making this forum more active and its giving you guys chance to do some work i mean delete posts, warn members etc :D

Back
Top Bottom