What's new

A little thand program please...

Same goes to you people....:)

:( i have to travel tomorrow so gonna miss the reading and match as well.

but i believe if people take it as just a sports and appreciate the good performance be it from any side it would be the best option.

Aj thanda thandi kya honi hai- Mahol Garam hai her jagah meray Dost- Office mein- Streets mein- Mohallay mein- Kal aik park mein bhi bohot germa germi hue- Aj families k liye Hilton hotel mein match dikhaya jaye ga bari plasma screen per wahan per bhi bari mohazab germa germi mutawako hai- Mosam bhi garam hai- Kal sari raat indian ilaqay mein garian ghumatay rehay- engine bhi bohot garam hai- Thand to match jeetnay k bad peray g-

To the Pakistani members, if Pakistan still doesn't win how many of you will admit that prayers make no difference :taz:

( i know i am being a troll but just found out that a friend's 80 year old granny has been reading extra nafils since finding out its Pak vs India, talk about that)

Off ESPN

"While the 22 cricketers will subject their skills and temperament to the toughest of tests; equally, fans in both countries (that means you!) will be on trial … To revel in victory is the greatest reward for the sports fan, but nothing dignifies the sport more than grace in defeat." — Sambit Bal

get ready with yout brick bats , lets hit each other till drop dead ---time for for killing and some blood spilling.

elmo - are your ready for pie chucking fight ?

To the Pakistani members, if Pakistan still doesn't win how many of you will admit that prayers make no difference :taz:

( i know i am being a troll but just found out that a friend's 80 year old granny has been reading extra nafils since finding out its Pak vs India, talk about that)

Bibi praying is what creatures of the God do all around the world and answering these prayers is up to the God if He doesnt answers ours then definitely He is answering some of his other creatures after all He is Rabul Alameen .

Above all being Muslims believe Allah rewards you according to your hard work as well :)

Taqdeer and Tadbeer both are taken into consideration after all Allah calls Human as Ashraful Makhlooqat due to that thing called brain which He gave us.

Cheers and dont troll :D

BTW keep posting updates guys i have check through cell while traveling :( no off for media damn why we are not Govt employees :P

OH BTW the Indians had put elephant god in blue dress in the background just about 10 meters away from Tossing captains

oye jana - what gyan..............:cheesy:

you can become one of those preacher who host those morning show and hog all the channel in morning .

BTW. enjoy the game. i havent heard any anti hindu comment till now good start.

OH BTW the Indians had put elephant god in blue dress in the background just about 10 meters away from Tossing captains

pfffft you never cease to not amaze me. my bad for earlier post. you were faster than i could post -there.

oye jana - what gyan..............:cheesy:

you can become one of those preacher who host those morning show and hog all the channel in morning .

BTW. enjoy the game. i havent heard any anti hindu comment till now good start.

:P dahhhhh they are not preachers .

oye lalay when i posted anti hindu

btw 44444444444444444

pfffft you never cease to not amaze me. my bad for earlier post. you were faster than i could post -there.

Why dont you check in the evening when they show highlights you will see they dressed ganesh in blue dress and had placed just 10 meters away in the background from tossing captains.

so whats there anti hindu in this correct information ?

Why dont you check in the evening when they show highlights you will see they dressed ganesh in blue dress and had placed just 10 meters away in the background from tossing captains.

so whats there anti hindu in this correct information ?

oh god damn it - i was kidding ,

i am not too big a fan of cricket, infect i loved the pre-hype way more than the game.
go lalalally.......

---------- Post added at 02:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:36 PM ----------

why 3 threads????????

because this jana and elmo's thread we will post here.

gooooooo cricket go ...............

Back
Top Bottom