What's new

A friend in need is a friend indeed - Turkey, China.

Yes,that will make sure Pakistan has a bright future.
Btw,how is your economy,foreign investment,geo-political position,brain drain etc doing?
Where is the support from your "Ummah" buddies?
Only atheist China and secular Turkiye gave you support,doesnt that make you wonder whats wrong with this ''religion first'' idea of yours?
:) The ummah KisS-A is turning secular after screwing us with their outlandish fatwas

China / Turkey and Russia our True friend

friendship-day-images-020.jpg

Thank you China / Turkey and Russia

There are no friends or foes in international geopolitics. Only the naive mislead themselves so.
I wish we could say that about the US and israel. You have been taught an old proverb that was invented to manage the gullible Muslims after back stabbing them.

Yes,that will make sure Pakistan has a bright future.
Btw,how is your economy,foreign investment,geo-political position,brain drain etc doing?
Where is the support from your "Ummah" buddies?
Only atheist China and secular Turkiye gave you support,doesnt that make you wonder whats wrong with this ''religion first'' idea of yours?

secular Turkiye, hmmm, but all I see is AKP ruling Turkiye since 2002 and the results will be no different in 2019.-- So I don't know why you saying that the support came from secular Turkiye.

and the report says that atheist China also backed off, so don't know what's the jubilation about.

China / Turkey and Russia our True friend

friendship-day-images-020.jpg

Thank you China / Turkey and Russia

Russia is our true friend .... :rolleyes1:

:) The ummah KisS-A is turning secular after screwing us with their outlandish fatwas

Sahafi biradari ...... :omghaha:

Actually we not only need to change we need to just remind the grand sheikh of their fkng hypocrisy

sahi to bola hay

Pakistani sahafi Aur sahi, something is wrong here. ---- yeah do remind the grand shaykh of their king hypocrisy, but do look into the mirror and reflect on to our own hypocrisy.

Turkey and Pakistan are brothers forever. We the Turk nations have Pakistan's best interest at heart @DESERT FIGHTER read this.
During the time of Zulfaqar Ali Bhutto late PM of Pakistan , ask Bulent Ecevit , Pakistan army is ready for mobilization to defend Turkey. Pakistan been standing behind Turkey since 70s.

What interest Turkey has in holding a position against its ally of almost 7 decades in favor of a country it doesnt even officially share a mutual pefence pact at least other than a brotherly feeling and gratitude coming from past?

I think its very unfortunate that there is a fair share of Pakistanis only seeing conservative Turks as their brothers while they call secular Turks ''wanna be Europeans'' etc. even in this very forum.
For Turks there is no question on how to view Pakistan the sentiment is the same whether he is secular or conservative.

I will just say something that is often being ignored but its very saddening to see the salafism spreading in Pakistan which causes the situation i described above, it didnt bring any good for Pakistan and will just make things, if anything, then worse.

Brother There Are Idiots In Every Country Don't Take Them To Heart Most Pakistanis Consider Turks To Be Their Brothers Irrespective Of Ideaology

Actually we not only need to change we need to just remind the grand sheikh of their fkng hypocrisy

Actually, we should not worry worry about fixing problems others may or may not have and concentrate on our own, first and foremost. :D

ANADOLU AGENCY (ENG)‏Verified account @anadoluagency 2m2 minutes ago
Saudi Arabia holds first-ever marathon for women 1,500 women from different nationalities participate in eastern province of al-Ahsa

In Abayas or Spandex? :D

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom