What's new

India is a friend. Pakistan is not. (US president Bush memo)

I mean yeah, no shit
We like China, even supported Taliban
India does not

Don’t worry. It won’t be long before you disgust them too. Looks like they are already on their way out anyway.

Before that, Bakhtoras having same complexion as chocolate will end up eating themselves.

Definitely their courses are of high quality no doubt about it, but there is also political meddling involved.

Remember in Afghanistan, before the Soviets invaded, many of their generals were attending foreign military courses in Russia and being influenced by their ideology.

US won't miss opportunities to create moles especially when larping about nuclear threat constantly. And also Muslim/kaffir/liberal these are all a nation's ideological principles, the most cooperative mole would be one who disagrees with the one belonging to a nation.
Every country is deceiving another country , they do what suits their country's interest .

The same reason why Modi was banned.

West does these type tricks on their lackeys to increase their popularity.
Modi was a chief minister of a medium size state of India , . Here Imran was PM of Pakistan , there was no threat to America from him .

Last edited:
A Look at secret Bush (Bush's national security team) Memos for President Obama.

The first note reads:

India is a friend. Pakistan is not.

View attachment 916568

Reference: https://www.nytimes.com/2023/02/14/us/politics/bush-obama-memos.html

So, they (US) knew that and had this policy for decades. It amazes me, that our establishment went far & beyond to appease US. Bajwa, going full throttle against Russia on security conference in 2022 till today, We are seeing West appeasing policy that's only hurting us and nothing else.

No matter, how much Generals appease them, there's no way collective West will favor Pakistan over india. Indian influence over US is overwhelming, Indians dominate US tech & business sectors, indian decent politicians are coming in powerful positions, the security agreements with india makes it a de-factor Asian NATO Country. I am appalled at IQ of General Bajwa, who completely disrupted our relations with Russia & China because of his Pro-west attitude.

I used to doubt the authenticity of General Bajwa's meetings with journalists where he used to degrade the Chinese food, culture and like to shower all praises on Americans. But everything now looks clear.

- Britishers told us what we are supposed to do and we sold cheap ammo. At the same time, india saving billions of dollars on cheap oil & gas. Indian citizens are greatly benefiting from cheap russian oil. Not just that, india is re-exporting Russian oil after refining it to the West and the World and earning multi billion dollar revenue.

- Annoyance of Russia is evident, A security dialog on Afghanistan happened just days ago in Moscow, all NSA's from neighboring countries were invited including India except Pakistan. Leaving space open on regional security agenda is suicidal. Lack of strategic thinking from GHQ has given this space back to the indians.

- China is obviously annoyed on GHQ's shocking policy - China has state policy to not publicly talk about differences, otherwise they would have said quite clearly but actions already speaks:

- New COAS has visited KSA, UAE, Britian etc. but not China (or did he? atleast I missed if he did)

- China shuts down consular office in Pak citing security situation.

- China would be surprised seeing Pak helping Britain & EU supplying weapons to Ukraine (POF artillery ) against China's ally Russia.

- I am also noticing unusual delay in delivery of Chinese weaponary. If milestones like Keel laying, launching dates have to be our guide then 3rd Type 54-A/P was due on first week of January. The first of the 08 submarines were also due in 2022-2023, Similarly, what about next batches of J-10Cs.

- PN AMAN-23 exercise has invited all countries but Russia was not invited.

All we are seeing is GHQ's flawed foreign policy. First of all they should NEVER venture in this area. They are not equipped to make nation's foreign policy. Disastrous results are in front of everyone. Pro-West policy has taken us to the default and we have also lost the confidence & trust of our allies. Even Amateurs could see that West will not give us any extra favor, no matter what you do. Our future had to be aligned with China & Russia, the above article shows that even at times of great co-operation, the west was only using us. They knew all the way that India is their real friend and we can never be trusted.

We don't have to be anti-west as well, but atleast We must have anticipated that west cannot offer us anything else then whatever its offering already. But heck, GHQ even toppled the elected govt on little displeasure of US (over Khan's visit to Moscow - same day Russian offense started)

One country is not willing to sell engines (license for their engines to be re-exported) ( for Turkish helis), Other country is selling you complete fighter jet squadrons and yet you destroy the trust.
The damage done will take decades to repair. China/Russia will never trust us. They will consider that our establishment can do shocking decisions for the west. Who will trust, what if a new COAS at any point in time do yet another pro-US stunts like Bajwa. How China (arch rival of United States) can now feel secure investing further in Pakistan ? If I put myself in China's position, I'd never trust Pak.

India 🇮🇳 is a sovereign state, Pakistan 🇵🇰 is not.

rligious freedom & genocide cannot be hidden as internal matters.
Taiwan has its own govt, military and trading relationships. China just claims it as a province . How can it be internal matter?
You Indians have the least right to accuse China of these garbage genocide things. Nothing but delusions in your sick minds. Go clean up the killings and discriminations of Muslims and minorities everyday in your fools paradise India before you come to shit on China on human rights, you Indians are the most shameful people in the world. Taiwan is Chinese territory as recognized by UN and your country India, fool, so mind your own business. Besides, India is not a real country, watch the independent insurgencies in your country and China will support them.

Pakistan can no longer prevent the total alliance between USA & India. India & US defence cooperation, the strategic pacts, security alliances everything are far beyond and above then normal relationship.

India's alliance with US is far greator then any random NATO country, the reasons are very obvious: the multi billion dollar trade, man-power, businesses, powerful indian community in US and above all strategic alignment on China. In this bi-polar world, US considers China as its number one challenger, no 1 focus, and even paints it as its main rival / and even enemy. Many people in important positions in US already say that its matter of time when both nations will go to war. India already has border disputes with China and both nations have hot border. They both have a common foe. Pakistan was only beneficial as long as US was in Afghanistan. Apart from this Pakistan has a terrible economy, it cannot even imagine to match the gigantic trade between US-india.

In my view, its absolutely futile effort to try to appease US. Whatever relations Pak has currently with US, it can go at same level at best. However, chances of deeper relationships with China & Russia are far greator for Pakistan. That's the avenue our military establishment should choose for greator strategic benefits. Again it does not mean to go anti-US, just keep normal / balanced relations but we must know who we can place our bets on and thats the Eastern Powers.

Excellent post.

Back
Top Bottom