What's new

A friend in need is a friend indeed - Turkey, China.

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
There are some events that really reveal who is with you, who is just going along for the ride, who is neutral about you and who is against you. So it has been with the recent 37-nation FATF plenary held its first meeting on Pakistan on February 20. In that meeting where three members are required to block a motion Turkey, China and Saudia Arabia moved to prevent the US inspired motion going through against Pakistan. I saw on this thread many pro KSA members going ecstatic that their beloved KSA, the second home of Trump and America's $100 billion friend in Middle East tauting how it had opposed the motion.

However the next day Trump rang his Saudi buddies and lo behold Saudia Arabia flushed Pakistan down the toilet. That left Turkey and China holding the thin line for Pakistan. This left only two votes opposing the motion which is insufficient as minimum of three are required to block. China then made a tactical retreat realizing that it was over and made a tactical withdrawel to 'save face' and abstained from any further action.

That left the Turks all alone holding the line. Like a true warrior nation they stuck out to the last and were alone to oppose the motion when they knew Pakistan's cause was doomed. This reminds me of the saying "a friend in need is a friend indeed". I want members to note this.

How the so called ummah centre KSA buckled and appeased USA. And how a athiest state called China fought for Pakistan; And how the great secular Republic of Türkei stood by Pakistan to the last. Much respect to China and a salute to the glorious Republic of Türkei. Thank you.

upload_2018-3-2_21-17-28.png

upload_2018-3-2_21-18-8.png

The 37-nation FATF plenary held its first meeting on Pakistan on February 20 where China, "Turkey and Saudi Arabia, which was representing the Gulf Cooperation Council (GCC), opposed the US-led move to place Pakistan on the watchlist. But the US pushed for an unprecedented second discussion on Pakistan, held on February 22.

By then, Washington had convinced Riyadh to give up its support to Pakistan in return for a full FATF membership. This left only two – China and Turkey – in the Pakistan camp, one less than the required number of three members to stall a move.

At this stage, the Chinese informed Islamabad that they were opting out as they did not want to “lose face by supporting a move that’s doomed to fail”, an official source had told Dawn. “Pakistan appreciated the Chinese position and conveyed its gratitude to Turkey for continuing to support Islamabad against all odds,” the source added."

https://www.dawn.com/news/1392285/g...ed-on-fatf-terror-financing-watchlist-in-june

@xenon54 @T-123456 @KediKesenFare @Attila the Hun @Cybernetics @beijingwalker @Chinese-Dragon

There are some events that really reveal who is with you, who is just going along for the ride, who is neutral about you and who is against you. So it has been with the recent 37-nation FATF plenary held its first meeting on Pakistan on February 20. In that meeting where three members are required to block a motion Turkey, China and Saudia Arabia moved to prevent the US inspired motion going through against Pakistan. I saw on this thread many pro KSA members going ecstatic that their beloved KSA, the second home of Trump and America's $100 billion friend in Middle East tauting how it had opposed the motion.

However the next day Trump rang his Saudi buddies and lo behold Saudia Arabia flushed Pakistan down the toilet. That left Turkey and China holding the thin line for Pakistan. This left only two votes opposing the motion which is insufficient as minimum of three are required to block. China then made a tactical retreat realizing that it was over and made a tactical withdrawel to 'save face' and abstained from any further action.

That left the Turks all alone holding the line. Like a true warrior nation they stuck out to the last and were alone to oppose the motion when they knew Pakistan's cause was doomed. This reminds me of the saying "a friend in need is a friend indeed". I want members to note this.

How the so called ummah centre KSA buckled and appeased USA. And how a athiest state called China fought for Pakistan; And how the great secular Republic of Türkei stood by Pakistan to the last. Much respect to China and a salute to the glorious Republic of Türkei. Thank you.

View attachment 457160

View attachment 457161

The 37-nation FATF plenary held its first meeting on Pakistan on February 20 where China, "Turkey and Saudi Arabia, which was representing the Gulf Cooperation Council (GCC), opposed the US-led move to place Pakistan on the watchlist. But the US pushed for an unprecedented second discussion on Pakistan, held on February 22.

By then, Washington had convinced Riyadh to give up its support to Pakistan in return for a full FATF membership. This left only two – China and Turkey – in the Pakistan camp, one less than the required number of three members to stall a move.

At this stage, the Chinese informed Islamabad that they were opting out as they did not want to “lose face by supporting a move that’s doomed to fail”, an official source had told Dawn. “Pakistan appreciated the Chinese position and conveyed its gratitude to Turkey for continuing to support Islamabad against all odds,” the source added."

https://www.dawn.com/news/1392285/g...ed-on-fatf-terror-financing-watchlist-in-june

@xenon54 @T-123456 @KediKesenFare @Attila the Hun @Cybernetics @beijingwalker @Chinese-Dragon
Turkey and Pakistan are brothers forever. We the Turk nations have Pakistan's best interest at heart @DESERT FIGHTER read this.

china athieist, turkey secular, Saudi Arabia Zionist, as time passes the truth becomes more evident just like when a fog dissipates, the view becomes clearer.

There are no friends or foes in international geopolitics. Only the naive mislead themselves so.

This description of realpolitik is undeniably the truth, however, in some cases public sentiment and close relations on goodwill do exist though. Our relations with China and Turkey are at least in some part examples of this.

There are no friends or foes in international geopolitics.
You are aware I used the word "friend" as a synomym for 'ally'. Strictly speaking nation states are legal entities and just like McDonalds and Pepsi Cola can't be friends because they are legal entities. They can have business agreements etc So I am aware thank you very much. I would add though that if you brought up this constipated point you raised in a US/Israel meet organized by AIPAC in Washington and questioned the "friendship" between America and Israel your a*ss would be hauled out and head first chucked out with horsekick where it hurts.

Kick-in-the-balls.jpg

Well turkey is like Pakistan stuck in the corner with hostile neighbors. usa/pkk for turkey , usa/indian/mossad taliban clone for pakistan.
Lollllllllllllllllllllllllll Please. Just ask an indian if they like Turkey, and they will tell you why they don't.
Your enemy knows too well, how much we support you. Maybe not in frontline but we do most we can. :enjoy:

Think you spent too much time in Turkey lol. Or do Pakistanis also use the word ARAP ??

by 2022 Pakistan should be really ready to play side by side with Turkey both in economics and defence ,that time world geographies can change once more

LOL. Spent most of my life in Turkiye. **** most of these Arap lovers. They are a disgrace to Pakistan and their own DNA. picler.

Lollllllllllllllllllllllllll Please. Just ask an indian if they like Turkey, and they will tell you why they don't.
Your enemy knows too well, how much we support you. Maybe not in frontline but we do most we can. :enjoy:

Think you spent too much time in Turkey lol. Or do Pakistanis also use the word ARAP ??

I thought Indians were ok with Turks. Mughals were Turks.

The only true friend of Pakistan is Turkey.
You seem to want china to be a servant of Pakistan, all I hear from you pakis is how China isnt loyal etc etc. Ever wondered why you’red nation is the shithole it is today? Instand gratification, you seem to not only think that China owes you something, but that they must lay their lives for pakistant with no attempt to do the same for china. What friend would want his friend to loose power just so he can feel good? You pakis are definitely indians, tactic doesnt exist in your world, its all about feel good gestures.

The power of china comes from its abolity to enage the western cabal in their own games and beat them at it, soviets already tried the alternative and sufface to say they are bo longer with us.
One of the only reason China exist today is because they the made greatest tactical RETREAT, the Long March Forward, they also retreated when the US sent ships and prevented them from taking taiwan, but China doesnt believe in instant gratification.

Its this saying we have in my country, helped you four times I’m your greatest friend, failed to help you once I am your worst enemies, friends like thhis should be killed off. There is also a christian saying to never forget the 1 good someone done for you against the 5 bads, because circumstances must have changed as to why this good person could not help you.

Back
Top Bottom