What's new

A flying lemon in MMRCA

Obviously, F-16 block 60 will be equal to J-10B because of its Aesa radar. Sill US radars will enjoy superiority over Chinese radars for quite sometime.

Not equal. Better.
The J-10 is a pretty good aircraft esp. the B variant which has similar capabilities like the Block 52. But capabilities does not necessarily translate to the same level of technology.

Agree with last part. Raytheon AESA radars are killers since they can actively jam enemy aircraft and missiles.
Don't know why people underestimate AESA ??

Not equal. Better.
The J-10 is a pretty good aircraft esp. the B variant which has similar capabilities like the Block 52. But capabilities does not necessarily translate to the same level of technology.

Agree with last part. Raytheon AESA radars are killers since they can actively jam enemy aircraft and missiles.
Don't know why people underestimate AESA ??

In terms of maneuverability, J-10 is better than F-16s. But since dog fights are very less likely to happen in modern air warfares, A better radar gives you a chance to fire and run.

Aww really?? I thought Gadar was based on true events. I have heard there still exists a hole from where sardarji pulled out that Hand Pump. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

MAN. U MADE ME URS TOTAL BHAKT.
LOVED IT.
wahe guru de khalsa wahe guru de fateh

MAN. U MADE ME URS TOTAL BHAKT.
LOVED IT.
wahe guru de khalsa wahe guru de fateh

Thanks a ton buddy...Some people have lost sense of what is reality & what is dream & need a Kick to be awakened from dreams (like inception, since movies are being taken as reality here)

In terms of maneuverability, J-10 is better than F-16s. But since dog fights are very less likely to happen in modern air warfares, A better radar gives you a chance to fire and run.

That always depends on the proximity between the conflict parties! When the US, or allied forces in Libya attack from carriers, or air bases far away, BVR combats are more likely. In our situation instead and the distance between Pakistan and India, makes WVR combats much more likely. I read once on this forum, that the closest distance between an PAF and an IAF airbase is just around 30Km. If that is true, the fighters are in WVR as soon as they take off and that could easily went into dogfights, when we think about a real war scenario.

India wet dreams to buy the still prototype JSF-35-L2 fighter..the article is written in a pathetic tone as if a first world player is smacking a third world vendor..doesnt makes sense execpt in the mind of indians in delusion of "india superpower"

It was a bid for medium role not a 5th gen. The author should atlease educate himself on figthers before jumping the line of india superpower.

That always depends on the proximity between the conflict parties! When the US, or allied forces in Libya attack from carriers, or air bases far away, BVR combats are more likely. In our situation instead and the distance between Pakistan and India, makes WVR combats much more likely. I read once on this forum, that the closest distance between an PAF and an IAF airbase is just around 30Km. If that is true, the fighters are in WVR as soon as they take off and that could easily went into dogfights, when we think about a real war scenario.

if Indian fighters are equipped with python -5 then radar or maneuverability matter or not?

in WVR engagement

If the distance is less than 30 km then once they take off they'll be within range of our SAMs.

if Indian fighters are equipped with python -5 then radar or maneuverability matter or not?

in WVR engagement

So far Python V is not procured by IAF for the fighters, only as the SAM version called Spyder SAM. It was always in talk for LCA, but nothing was cleared so far and they seems to be happy with the R73.

If the distance is less than 30 km then once they take off they'll be within range of our SAMs.

If they are placed that close to the border, of course. But as I said, I read it in a thread here, can't confirm if they are really that close, or which bases that would be. In any case, the distance between both countries is very close and we can't depend on BVR combats only.

So far Python V is not procured by IAF for the fighters, only as the SAM version called Spyder SAM. It was always in talk for LCA, but nothing was cleared so far and they seems to be happy with the R73.

If they are placed that close to the border, of course. But as I said, I read it in a thread here, can't confirm if they are really that close, or which bases that would be. In any case, the distance between both countries is very close and we can't depend on BVR combats only.

buddy suppose if we have p-5 then ......

somebozo regardless one has to admire the indians the way THEY SAID NO THANKS TO F18 & F16 most advanced despite USA bending with partial tot & lots of political pressuring of indian govt.

CONTRAST

pakistan virtually pleading for a samll no of older F16s and having to bend backwards to get these and then be subject to restrictions as wel.

COULD NEVER IMAGINE INDIA putting with that bull .

somebozo regardless one has to admire the indians the way THEY SAID NO THANKS TO F18 & F16 most advanced despite USA bending with partial tot & lots of political pressuring of indian govt.

CONTRAST

pakistan virtually pleading for a samll no of older F16s and having to bend backwards to get these and then be subject to restrictions as wel.

COULD NEVER IMAGINE INDIA putting with that bull .

..wait for it..:azn:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom