What's new

A flying lemon in MMRCA

how easily you forget things? You remember the indian pilot who died in the mig 21 crash ? And his mother,wife,friends and others were beaten up by the delhi police while staging a peacefull protest demanding investigation in mig corruptions? His mother ended up in comma.
I salute the bravery of the youth who killed his own father involved in the scandal.
Oh so u recently saw rang de basanti?

how easily you forget things? You remember the indian pilot who died in the mig 21 crash ? And his mother,wife,friends and others were beaten up by the delhi police while staging a peacefull protest demanding investigation in mig corruptions? His mother ended up in comma.
I salute the bravery of the youth who killed his own father involved in the scandal.

Arre wo movie thi bhaiya, cinema samajhte ho?

they perished because of lack of trainers by the IAF, which instead used the new recruits to train in the unstable mig21.

do some research if u r new here

There shouldn't be a lack of trainers if we are willing to buy...our military deserves the best.....how do we expect them to fight and compete when we arm them cheapily and place no value on a jawans life. One good thing about PK is that their citizens place a high respect on the military. Maybe too much but better than nothing.

Yes, i saw that too. In a movie theater. Name of that movie was 'Rang De Basanti'.

You fools.. it was Mr India that was based on true events.

Mr India distorted those events.
The forces of Glorious leader Mogambo did not suffer casualties at the hands of children, it was an all out assault by short height members of MARCOS. And our glorious leader is alive, he made his escape good on a Bajaj Pulsar..
We will continue the fight against India and IIT's stringent entry criteria.

Mogambo abhi bhi Khush hai!!!

Alright alright..
back to the topic of the flying citrus fruits.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom